Chasing the Next Pickpocket After Another

Chasing the next professional pickpocket - an expert on trickery and larceny - is a part of paranormal law enforcement.

But Broderick "Shadow Buster" Throckmorton, P.I. shows the Shadow Busters how larceny is all done with one of the pickpockets attempting to steal more billfolds and checkbooks from more suspects within the next several months and weeks.

    Shadow Buster Throck shows Commissioner Tapp, Katheryn and Agent Dean the money when he demonstrates one of his most controversial tricks yet.

"Agent Woodward, hand over your billfold," says Shadow Buster Throck.

          "I am placing your billfold inside my suit pocket, and you, Woodward, will steal my Shadow Busters badge."

   Agent Dean grabs the badge away from Detective Throckmorton, so that the latter will attempt to steal Justin's billfold and run away when the Shadow Busters return to Maryland in 3 weeks.

        "Woodward!" shouts Detective Throckmorton, warning Agent Dean to fire the security guard with his .44 caliber revolver hand gun and run away.

                         He then arrests the security guard with a pair of hand cuffs, and drags the suspect to the parking lot.

   Then Broderick Holloway, the FBI's security investigator, tells Shadow Buster Throck, "To me, a lot of ambition concerning the Shadow Busters Foundation goes a longer way than any one of the other law enforcers and parapsychologists - and you, Shadow Buster Throck, will find Justin Palmer going after the bad guys stealing possession after possession from all apparel pockets in many locations throughout the entire frigging world!"

Shadow Buster Throck shouts, "Sorry, Mr. Holloway."

He then slaps Holloway in the face, as far as he is concerning over pickpocketing.

 They run away toward the sidewalk; the FBI agents shoot bullets at them and the suspects commit pickpocketing at least for the time.

 At least 4 of the pickpocketing criminals are officially shadow busted by the FBI.

 "Stop Holloway!" cries Baltimore Police Department Officer Howard Kenseth.

"Noel Kennedy, P.I. is searching for Justin Palmer's stolen identities and other items that were - or have been - associated with insurance fraud," Capt. Harrigan of the Baltimore P.D. convinces Officer Kenseth.

   As soon as Officer Kenseth drives away in the police rookie car, Detective Throckmorton knows the suspects who take pickpocketing daringly are in danger of getting arrested. However, one of the pickpockets involved - especially Dennis Wade - could be down for the count. As Mr. Wade is expecting a law enforcer's miracle, so do the Shadow Busters.

 "So you think my possessions, including Justin's billfold and I.D. card, are safe?" Mr. Wade asks.

 Agent Dean responds, "Wade, get off the sidewalk now before Detective Throckmorton cracks a case involving the great Justin Palmer."

 "Accepted for approval by the Shadow Busters led by Detective Throckmorton, Commish Tapp and Sgt. Harry," says Mr. Wade, "I dare you, Agent Woodward, to find Justin before he's too late. I'm daring you to find him, Agent Woodward, or someone from the Baltimore Police Department attempts to shoot Justin and other pickpockets who've been committing larceny and theft." To Agent Dean and his fellow Shadow Busters Foundation enforcers and paranormal examiners, an enormous mystery prevails in the course of 48 hours.

 "I'll get you, Mr. Dennis Jeffrey Wade," says Agent Dean. "Next time.

 "Let me tell you, Wade, who'll be the next pickpocketing victim... be with it!"

Meanwhile, Commissioner Tapp tells one of the Shadow Busters Foundation's detectives on the case, Mark Andrew Brainard, P.I., what happens to Justin Palmer and his accomplices.

   "Detective Brainard, you are facing the conspiracies concerning all pickpockets in America and across the frigging planet these days - for now," Commissioner Tapp prevails.

 "You're just a bunch of malarkey playing 'catch up' with Shadow Buster Throck," says Detective Brainard.

 "I, Mark A. Brainard, will investigate Mr. Palmer's identity when Agent Woodward arrives back in Los Angeles..."

 Commissioner Tapp speaks, "That's what Detective Throckmorton is investigating.

 "Crime is an affliction cause billions of suspicious goons who commit justice."

"Git ready to break the Justin Palmer curse," Katheryn announces.

 Detective Brainard has walked away and heads back in his 2017 Cadillac. As the Shadow Busters confirm that they are headed toward Cincinnati, Ohio, Detective Throckmorton is going after his comrade, Brainard, who is following Justin, Agent Holloway and FBI Bureaucracy Agent John W. Spenser while the latter called the United States Secret Service via smartphone. FBI Bureaucracy Agent Spenser sounds off, "Commissioner Tapp, find Justin Palmer flying a Southwest Airlines Boeing 777 to Cincinnati during the next five days, and investigate this conspiracy concerning the ongoing threat of counterfeiting during this period."

"Spenser, I know how Justin gets to the Cincinnati International Airport runway when he and his team of crack counterfeiters and pickpockets reveal the case," says Commissioner Tapp. 

 "Are you a huge piece of s**t talking to me, huh?" asks FBI Bureaucracy Agent Spenser.

Answers Commissioner Tapp: "Keep you shadow-busting mouth zipped up... duh!"

            "If, for any difficulty, Spenser, how could the Shadow Busters hunt down Palmer, eh?" 

 Spenser answers, "C'mon, Tapp! The Shadow Busters have more investigating to do!"

                "That's what the Shadow Busters do when they uncover the pickpocketing showdown," Commissioner Tapp declares.  

"Commissioner Wenk is mad about firearms safety; and Detective Throckmorton is about to cut the great American pickpockets loose once more," says Detective Sam Rock.

"I, Detective Rock, will ace out Justin Palmer's identification card and slam the Baltimore P.D. to a pulp!"

     Rodney tells Detective Rock he and Detective Throckmorton make a controversial team - even the bad guys can't tell picking other persons' pockets. To the Shadow Busters' surprise, the team members of the Baltimore Police Department Felon Squad are confident Justin will be arrested.

"To think is to ponder," say Detective Throckmorton. "To get the crooks in a police interrogation is to get all pickpo0ckets committing crime shadow busted."

"Who told you and I this?" asks Detective Rock.

Agent Dean answers, "Dare ya!"

The Shadow Busters all laugh.