Undeadly Entries 101

Detective Throckmorton wakes up 1 morning and runs to the hotel manager while he is at the Holiday Inn Milwaukee.

"How could Mr. Braddock, Jr. search for Justin?" asks the hotel manager.

Shadow Buster Throck tells him, "Y'see, Manager Bob Fiore, Justin has been having trouble snatching all types of items out of many human beings' pockets.

"As a result, Mr. Palmer has gone after his nemesis, Frank Braddock, Jr., who is the enemy of cohesive pickpocketing."

The hotel manager replies, "That's an entire bunch of malarkey."

"Not so," Detective Throckmorton demands.

"I'm in it fort the long haul."

"Justin Palmer has helped the other pickpockets find more suspicious crooks vying for stealing someone else's possessions, depending on how every criminal in the nation can reconcile their expenses, depending at how you look at them," says the hotel manager.

"I, Bob Fiore, will crack the evidence while the Shadow Busters trace more controversial info concerning those fun-loving pickpockets.

"Nonetheless, only more so."

"Better slip into my shirt, necktie, suit and dress footwear before Rodney, Commissioner Tapp, Katheryn, Agent Dean, Sgt. Harry, Professor Watson and Lt. Link hunt down the suspect," Shad-ow Buster Throck explains.

"Get Frank Braddock, Jr. before Justin Palmer goes after him," the hotel manager tells Shadow Buster Throck." "It's 5:30 in the morning."

Detective Throckmorton runs back in the guest room and prepares to dress up; having slipped on a long-sleeve shirt, a pair of slacks, a necktie, a blazer, and two leather dress shoes and pla-ced a holster onto his slack pocket. He pulls a revolver shadow buster gun from a dresser, places it in his pocket, and begins to shoot at least 13 hotel guests.

"What a fit," says Broderick "Shadow Buster" Throckmorton, P.I.

When Detective Throckmorton stares at the vacation goers visiting the City of Milwaukee check-ing in on their guest suites, he fires a few suspects stealing fewer possessions from each other's pockets with his revolver shadow buster gun throughout the entire hotel. He has bumped into other hotel guests and employees vying for committing pickpocketing. "Wait!" he shills.

"You dirty rotten private dick," shouts Dennis Berry, a Holiday Inn licensed private investigator who has been involved in swindling and prostitution since 1990. "Come back with my dough!"

"You bet, Berry," Detective Throckmorton swears.

Bang!

Agent Dean runs into Detective Throckmorton at the same time he punches Dean in the nose, stomach and chest. The Shadow Buster Foundation agent then goes after Shadow Buster Throck as the latter attempts to hunt for Justin Palmer's briefcases filled with $500 million in cash.

"I dare you to find Justin before Frank, Jr. captures him!" warns Agent Dean.

"Shut the mouth up, Dean!" shouts Detective Throckmorton.

"With my magic wand, my aim is to make a person's suspicious billfold fly," Rodney the Shadow Busting Magician instructs.

Detective Throckmorton and Agent Dean fire several more pickpocketing criminals with their revolver shadow buster guns, while a flying billfold hits Commissioner Tapp in the face.

"Watch out!" yells Commissioner Tapp as a flying billfold hits his face. Commissioner Tapp then falls down on the hotel floor.

"Look out!" cries the hotel manager.

Bang! Detective Throckmorton shoots the hotel manager with a .500 caliber semi-automatic revolver shadow buster gun.

Bang!

"You're a very handsome piece of pure s**t," Mac Kilborn, a master Central Intelligence Agency counterespionage agent," hollers back at Shadow Buster Throck.

He then runs to Mac and smacks his head with a right-hand fist.

"You're dead, Kilborn!"

Mac runs back to the parking lot and drives away in his 2016 Chevrolet Cruze 

"Chief bastard you," Mac swears as his automobile crashes toward an 18-wheel semi-heavy duty rig 20 minutes later.

Then the heavy duty truck explodes.

24 hours later, the Shadow Busters meet Detective Howard Franklin Goddard at the Milwaukee Police Department's main precinct.

Detective Goddard explains, "When an 18-wheel semi-heavy duty truck hit a 2016 Chevy Cruze driven by MacDonald Lynn Kiborn on Highway 75, Paul McKay, a semi-heavy duty rig operator from Green Bay, headed toward a collision course..."

"These 2 pickpocketing pros, Agent Kilborn and Paul himself were killed during an incident... the most deadliest disaster on the freeway," Detective Throckmorton discusses the collision course.

"Mac had been engaged in bunco-squad swindling, fraud scams and bean counting since 2002," says Detective Goddard.

"What shall me and my Shadow Busters Foundation teammates do to stop picking pockets in the Upper Midwest?" Shadow Buster Throck asks.

"Mr. Throckmorton, you have a 100 percent chance to be investigating the matter," answers Detective Goddard.

Katheryn tells the Milwaukee P.D. detective, "Agent Holloway is coming over tomorrow to debate over this case."

Detective Goddard is impressed.