Prepare for Illegal Chicanery!

Crime lurks again!

Detective Throckmorton is poised to unravel all lethal doubts as Agent Dean Woodward seeks to track down Justin Palmer - and innocent victim of the pickpocketing regime.

                           "Duh!" shouts Agent Dean. "When an S.C. Johnson employee dies of complications from a lack of gioatricolosys due to minor or mild severe persecutiolocity, psychophranticolosys or amnesia, I will aid one of the SCJ workers on an emergemcy call from the Millwaukee-Racine Area Medical Center  on a crash course with several medical examiners wiorking around the clock."

"What now, Woodward?" asks Katheryn.

"Shadow Buster Throck will examine one of the S.C. Johnson staffers having died of an affliction known as psychophranticolosis," answers Agent Dean.

Sgt. Harry, meanwhile, is strolling throught the S.C. Johnson headquarters and manufacturing facility as he investigates a few ingredients going in the manufacture of homecare goods.

        As he stares at the equipment used to manufacture those products, Sgt. Harry shoots an SCJ security guard with a .44 caliber revolver hand gun and runs away.

"Come back, you Harry you!" yells the security guard.

What happens when Broderick "Shadow Buster" Throckmorton, P.I. gets away with the perils of pickpocketing?

"Interrogate or die!" shouts Detective Throckmorton.

As Shadow Buster Throck goes after a number of S.C. Johnson & Son associates about to be laid off by 2025, 5 more SCJ workers are being gunned down by the Shadow Busters.

Agen Dean declares, "Prepare for illegal chicanery!" 

           The Shadow Busters go after Racine Police Department Commissioner Stuart Wenk, who has been on the rookie force for more than 30 years.

"Look out, Throck!" Rodney the Shadow Busting Magician warns.

         Katheryn hollers, "Run to daylight! Agent Woodward and Shadow Buster Throck dare you to run!"

          "Arrgh!" SCJ employee Jason Starr dives into a vat while the employees make and package  current products for retail sale.

Commissioner Wenk asks Jason, "Are you there?"

"Yes, Commish Wenk," Jason answers.

"Commissioner Tapp will guide you out the door," says Commisioner Wenk.

At the S.C. Johnson corridor in Racine, Commissioner Tapp calls Racine P.D. Chief of Detectives Lloyd Carrington via smartphone.

"Lloyd, let me explain," Commissioner Tapp instucts. 

       "I want to know Jason Starr was dying in a blending vat, and Commissioner Wenk will be on duty to unravel the mystery."

"I told the Milwaukee-Racine Area Medical Center to rescue Jace Starr from the SCJ facility now," says Commissioner Wenk.

"A wonk who works in a manufacturing plant must be resurrected following his death in the next couple of days," Commissioner Tapp confirms.

"But what now, Tapp?" asks Commissioner Wenk.

"Follow Detective Throckmorton before the supreme court hearing."

Commissioner Tapp tells Commissioner Wenk in a head-to-head conversation.

"You can not be deliberate!" shouts Commissioner Tapp.

"Why, Tapp?" asks Commissioner Wenk.

"Let the rest of the Shadow Busters arrest you - if you know what it means to all of my fellow Shadow Busters Foundation enforcers."