7

YEE LETS BEGIN HUEHUE

As I came closer to the house, I could see my mother and father standing out the front of the house. My mother reached into her back pocket of her jeans, pulling out a phone.

What?! They're gonna call the cops!

I shouted out at them, waving my arms frantically in the air. My mother spun her head towards me, her pale face immediately brightening up.

As I got closer, her face changed into an angry one, along with my father. I've never seen them this angry before, since I'm not one to cause any trouble.

"...where were you?" Father asked quietly, his voice filled with rage. I gulped, staring up at mother, who gave me an angry glare in return.

"...I went out with some friends-"

"You're not supposed to hang out with friends, Y/N. Especially not without asking us!" Mother clenched her teeth, butting in mid sentence.

"You would've said no anyway, I just wa-" I put my hands over my mouth, realising I was back chatting, which was something I was told not to do.

"Your lucky you stopped yourself from continuing what you were about to say. Now, just go to your room. You're grounded," father finished, grabbing my arm and pulling me unceremoniously inside.

Mother followed closely behind.

"I'm glad your home, okay? Just don't run off like that ever again. You had us worried sick," mother sighed.

I nodded.

I stepped back towards the wall, my body pressing against the cold surface. I glared up at Laurence with upturned eyes, my body shaking.

"..meep.." I squealed quietly.

"That was quite the cute noise you just made, Y/N," Laurence smirked, placing his arm on the wall.

"I- uh-" I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

He leaned in closer, our lips just inches apart, his hot breath hitting my lips. I gulped.

I shot straight up, my head turning towards the time.

"4:00am..why am I awake anyways-"

I suddenly remembered what I was just dreaming about. I let out a small chuckle, hardly believing what I just dreamed about.

"Why would I dream about him? That was weird.." I yawned, rubbing my eyes. It was Saturday, and as much as I wanted to fall back asleep, my mind just wouldn't stop thinking about Laurence.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any devices, since I was grounded for the rest of the weekend. I guess I'll just have to stay awake..

Sorry for a short chapter. I'll be releasing another chapter very soon to make up for it.