Chapter 1

In this miley and Cameron live together as their mum died when they were young and their dads in the army

(Cameron's pov)

I hope Miley did what I said and didn't have a late one last night because Nash and his brother are moving in today.

I've told her this a thousand times.!!

They are coming at 2pm and it's now 1pm and she's still asleep!

Typical teenage girls...

(Last night)- Cameron's pov

"Miles, don't have a late one remember Nash and Hayes are moving in tomorrow" i said to her.

"Yeah yeah whatever!! I'm just gonna study then go to bed!" Miley said.

"Ok!!" I said before going to my room.

"Time to kick some ass on black ops!" Miley thought to herself.

(Present day) (1:45)- Cameron's pov)

They will be here any min and miley is still asleep. Well she must have been studying hard!!

*knock knock*

I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey guys" I said letting Nash and Hayes in. I knew Nash since we were little but we didn't see each other for about 5 years and we only started talking again this year.

"Hi" they both said carrying their luggage in.

"Long time no see" Nash said.

"Yeah!!" I said.

"Where's smiley?" Nash asked. Hayes had never met miley.

"Sleeping!!" Cameron said.

"Still?!?!?" They both said shocked.

"Yes, I'll go wake her up but she's probably gonna be in a bad mood" Cameron said before running upstairs.

A couple mins later all you could hear was loud bangs and miley shouting "GOO AWAY IM SLEEPING BITCH" "CAMERON STOP" "I WILL FUCKING BITE YOU" "PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!"

And with that Cameron was walking down stairs with a moody miley over his back.

"Put me down before I kill you" miley shouted.

"I'd like to see you try" cameron said .. You weren't very strong to be honest.

"Hi" Nash and Hayes said.

"Do I know you??" You spat.

"Miley!" Cameron said.

"What?!" You spat again,

"Remember Nash? This is his little brother hayes. They are gonna be living with us now" Cameron said.

"I don't care!" You spat.

"What time did you go to sleep last night"? Cameron asked.

"Pfft I dunno 4-5am" u said almost falling over from how tired you were.

"What?!? What were you doing??" They all asked.

"Kicking ass on back ops...." U said falling asleep on the couch.

"Go get dressed properly and I'll introduce you again in a minuet" Cameron said.

"Sure whatever" u sad stomping upstairs.

"Well that was interesting" Hayes said. Cameron and Nash laughed.