Chapter 34

(Mileys Pov)

"Miles we got to go" Austin's said to me.

'Sorry' I mouthed to Hayes and turned around towards the plane.

I heard Hayes shouting and it sounded like he was crying.

Loads of fans were screaming "YES AUSLY" or "HAYLEY IS BETTER!!"

I ignored everything and boarded the pane.

We sat in our seats and got comfortable.

@MileyDallas: Texas here I come! 🎤😝 xx #getreadysmilerz

"Thank you once again for coming last minuet" Austin said looking at me.

"No worries! I'm so excited but nervous!" I said laughing.

"No need to be your amazing at singing!! What was up with you and Hayes? And why didn't Cameron come and say bye?" Austin asked.

Damn. The questions I was hoping he wasn't gonna ask.

"Um well, me and Hayes kinda had some problems..." I said.

"Oh I'm sorry" Austin said hugging me.

"It's alright... And well Cameron.... Said I couldn't come and I was to young but I kinda snuck off and here I am!" I said waiting for his response.

"Oh, well your not to young I disagree with him completely!" Austin said kissing my cheek. BLUSH!!

"Thanks finally someone who understands!" I said laughing.

"Want to hear my new single?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure!" I said as he handed me an ear phone.

'Mmm Mmm yeah yeah Mmm Mmm yeah yeah!!'

"OMFG I loved that!!!!" I said.

"Good because tomorrow morning you and me will be duetting it on good morning Texas!" Austin told me.

"OMG really!!??" I asked excitedly.

"Yep so you better get learning!" Austin said.

"I will!" I said putting in my earphones listening to each and every lyric.

@AustinMahone: Get ready Texas! Don't forget to watch #goodmorningtexas tomorrow to see me and @MileyDallas performing my new single!! #MmmYeah x

(Hayes pov)

Miley's gone. She left. It's my fault.

I wanted her back I can't survive without her.

I ran through the crowds and the man driving the taxi came up to me and said

"Someone dropped this off for you" gave me a big parcel and left.

I carried the parcel with me and left the airport.

I didn't want to go to the hotel right now so I decided to go for a walk.

I ended up on this massive hill at the very top near the edge of a cliff. But not to far near the edge.

"I love you Miley" I kept whispering and looking into the sky.

I picked up some rocks and kept throwing them over the edge of the cliff.

Nash💩😝: Hayes, where are you? Please tell me you didn't leave the hotel! x

Mee😁: Don't Worry I'm Fine. Be Back Later...Maybe x

And after that I turned my phone off.

I feel like Austin is taking away my live love life. I feel extremely guilty about what I did to Miley. I know she didn't chest I just got jealous.! She's just so perfect in every way possible.

I looked at the package. Should I open it now??

Miley😍💗🙊: Hi, I know you hate me and that but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and I will always love and support you! Please text me when you arrive in Texas! 😞 you should. Be here with me.

I knew I wasn't going to get a reply....

I looked over at the package once again...

\\ WHATS IN THE PACKAGE???