Chapter 20

(Miley's pov)

I woke up so someone nudging me. "Stop it" I mumble.

"Miley we are here" Hayes whispers in my ear.

I shot up and looked out the plane window.

"Woah steady there" Hayes laughs along with the boys.

"Let's go!" Nash said.

We all collected our belongings and I took hold of Miley's hand as we got off the plane.

(Cameron's pov)

M:Matt C:Cameron

M: where are yous? 😝
C:Just coming!! Do you guys want to go to the hotel and we will meet there? 😜
M: sure! Missed you all lots.

We walked into the main area where we collected our bags and a million fans came running up to us.

"NASH, HAYES, CAMERON, MILEY, NASH YOUR SO FIT, CAMERON YOUR SO SEXY, HAYES YOUR SO PERFECT, MILEY YOU VOICE IS INCREDIBLE I WISH I WAS AS PRETTY AS YOU"

People were pulling us all apart I couldn't see nash Hayes or Miley.

"CAMERON" nash yelled.

I heard his voice and went over to him.

"GUYS" I heard hayes yell.

We made our way over to him.

"WHERES SMILEY" nash said.

"OMG MILEY CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH , YOUR SO LUCKY TO HAVE HAYES, HAYES IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU, I TOTALLY SHIP HAYLEY, YOU AND CAMERON ARE SO LUCKY TO BE RELATED"

"HELP GUYS" I hear her call. We made our way over to her and stop the people pulling her hair and jumper.

At last some bodyguards came over to us and formed a circle around us.

"This is crazy" Miley said.

"I know!" I said.

We grabbed our bags and made our way to the hotel.

We ran inside before any of the fans saw us. They had to shut the hotel as we were coming.

"GUYS!!!" All the boys screamed and ran up to us.

We all hugged and laughed.

"You all look like girls in the hallway at school that haven't seen each other for like 2 minuets" Miley laughed.

"Hey Miley" they all said hugging me after laughing.

"Hi" I said back.

"So you Cameron's sister right?" Matt asked.

"The one and only" she said.

"Nice to meet you" they all said.

"Shall we all go eat I'm starving" Carter said.

"Yes!" Everyone agreed.

We all walked into the restaurant thing they had their but we sat at the bar.

(Hayes pov)

I held Miley's hand to show the boys she's mine..

"Awh is there a little couple I see?" Jack asks.

Miley blushes madly.

"Yep" I said kissing her cheek.

"Naw" they said.

"SELFIE TIME!" Matt screams. We all took a hilarious selfie and we all tweeted it.

@MattEspionosa: Looking forward for #magcon! So nice to see the guys again and meet @mileydallas 😘😏😜 (picture)