6

(Madison POV)

I woke up and groaned. I rolled out of the bed and onto the floor then groaned again. I scoffed to myself then stood up. I quickly got dressed.

I grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs

I grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs. There were about 6 suitcases when I put mine down. I sighed and went to the kitchen. I opened a cabinet that they had cleared for me and took out a granola bar. I was eating when arms wrapped around my waist. Knowing it was Colby I moved my head over and kissed his cheek. "Let's post a couple selfie" he told me and I nodded.

 Colbybrock: I got a girlfriend

Colbybrock: I got a girlfriend. Face reveal on tfil channel.

"LETS GO. WE GOTTA FLIGHT TO CATCH!" I heard Elton scream. I rolled my eyes and helped him pack up the car.

We layed in the car me and Colby together. I pecked Colby's lips. "Wait are y'all a couple?" Sam asked and I hummed in response. I heard a camera click "send that to Colby's phone" I mumbled as I grabbed his phone and used his thumb to unlock it. I saved the photo and posted it on his Instagram.

 Colbybrock: watch tfil video

"Wake up were at the airport" Sam yelled. I groaned and stretched.

(Skip plane ride)

"Ok now that we landed and" I cut Elton off "and Colby has an announcement" I said as I handed Colby the camera "ya. Well Madison is my girlfriend" I smiled cheekily and handed Elton his camera back.  "anyways we are jumping off that building" he said as he pointed to a really high building. Everyone's faces dropped while I jumped up and down cheering causing Elton to laugh.

"Ok Madison. I'll count down from 3 then jump." The instructor told me and I nodded "3 2 1" I jumped and the feeling made my adrenaline pump.

(Time skip)
"What is wrong with you at the moment?" Elton asked as I was bugging to do something more dangerous and fun, I was breathing heavy, and running around. I froze in place all of a sudden feeling 10 times more hyper. I put my hands on my knees and tried to settle my breathing. "Adrenaline rush" I told him as I searched up motorcycle shops near me. He nodded and we went to a hotel. When we got to the hotel everyone layed down "I'll be back" I said as I grabbed my wallet "where you going baby?" Colby whined "surprise" I said with a wink then walked out

"I'll take that one" "ok". I handed the guy the money for the motorcycle.

Once I payed

Once I payed. I drove to a Taco Bell and bought two 12 pack boxes the rode home.

"I'm back with Taco Bell" I sang as I locked the door. And sat the Taco Bell down.

(Time skip)

Once we were done eating I stood in front of them and clapped my hands together "follow mua" I said and they groaned and followed me.

"I bought this" I said pointing to the motorcycle. "No way your lying" Corey said "your right I am I rented it" "no you didn't" I gave him a irritated look then got on it and started it up causing everyone's jaw to drop. I went around the parking lot once then came back up and parked back in the spot.