44

(Colby POV)

I wanted nothing more then to run after her but before I could I felt Elton grab my arm. "The motorcycle left. Go pack. We're going to Egypt tomorrow" he smirks and my eyes widened but I simultaneously nodded and started heading to my room. I forgot. How could I forget.

(Madison POV)

I wanted so badly for him to show he cared, to run after me telling me he loves me and that it was a misunderstanding, but as I suspected it wasn't. We are broken up. Our once amazing love is gone, though I love him with everything in me, his love for me is gone. Like it just disappeared.

I sighed as I walked into the small home Lukas owned with my new key. He wasn't back yet but I didn't care.

I walked into the living room and turned on the tv then plopped down onto the couch and let my emotions take over. I didn't pay attention to the tv at all.

All I did was sob into the couch, wanting nothing more then to have Colby hold me and tell me it was ok. The only thing stopping what I wanted is the truth.

The truth being that not only that nothing in this moment was okay, but that Colby didn't love me anymore. He doesn't want to hold me anymore, calm me down, tell me it's ok when it isn't.

Nothing right now was ok.

My dad is out of prison and wants me.

Colby is gone.

I'm living with Lukas who I met yesterday.

I haven't talked to my friends in about a month.

Nobody is here for me.

I'm in a unfamiliar house.

My hair is purple.

I'm wearing dark black makeup.

My outfit isn't me.

My personality isn't me.

I try to be the therapist for everyone but where's my therapist.

I try my best to be happy but everything is changing.

I hate who I've become.

I hate that I'm not the same person who helps homeless people.

I hate how I haven't seen Delaney or elijah in forever.

I hate the feeling that my friends pity me.

Since I lost Colby I also lost a lot friends.

In this very moment nothing was ok. And I wanted to die.

(A/n: this is a filler chapter. I hoped you liked it.)