43

"Hate to bother you but do you have any clothes that will fit me?" I ask Lucas as I adjust the strap of my ugly yellow tank top. "I don't think so... OH! Actually I do. At the top of the stairs the first door to the left is my room, go in there and in the bottom drawers of my dressers are my ex's clothes" He smiles and I nod. "Thanks." I smile as I walk away.

I walk into his room and go wide eyed. It's gorgeous. I open the dresser and smirk. I wanted a complete makeover. How about a wardrobe change too. The dresser was full of dark color. I picked out and outfit and sat it on the dresser. I pulled off my clothes and put them on

 I pulled off my clothes and put them on

I smirked as I looked in the mirror. I put my purse on the dresser and got my makeup bag out of it. I bit my lip and did a black Smokey eye then did some red lipstick. I looked good. I threw on a pair of sunglasses and a beanie. I looked sexy.

I sighed as I walked back downstairs and back to Lucas. He was looking at his phone and I smiled at the sight of him. I cleared my throat and he looked up and his jaw dropped. "Y-you look great" He smiles and I smile back. "Thanks" I nod at him before continuing.

"Hey look, I Uh have to go see my boyfriend I think he's my boyfriend at least" I say sadly to Lucas and he nods. It's been a few hours and I probably should go back for a bit. "Ok. Do you want a ride?" He smirks and my smile grows. "Hell yea" I smirk and he smirks bigger as he gets up and throws on his bandanna before throwing me his leather jacket which I happily put on before we walked out the door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Colby POV)

"First no matter what happens I will not break up with her. I want to give her the promise ring. I will not..... breakup with her" I tell everyone and they nod. We were in Corey's room talking. Once we finish talking I head to my room to check on Madison but she wasn't there. I sighed and texted her a few times but she didn't answer. Worry flossed over me as I ran down the stairs.

I went to the rest of the guys who were in the game rage. "Guys Madison is gone and is not answering her phone" I tell them and they nod.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I bite my lip as I play the video game trying to get my mind off Madison when the sound of a motorcycle got evidently louder.

no one lived on either side of us and the sound was too close for our liking. "Colby. Go check on that" Elton sighs and I nod as I pause the game and get up. I walk to the door and look out the peep hole.

The motorcycle drives up to our gate and stops. Their were two people. A girl and a guy. The guy turns to the girl and says something to which she nods and gets off and types in the password.

She got the password right and the gates opened as she hopped back on the motorcycle. I'm too intrigued to worry. The guy drove her up to the door and she got off and hugged him then they started a conversation. It made me miss Madison more. The difference between this girl and Madison was this girl had purple hair. This girl was with a guy. The girl was wearing dark clothes. The girl was wearing dark makeup. She was pretty though. The girl waved off the boy and he rode away.

She sighed and ran her fingers through her now messy purple hair before walking up to the door. She pulled out her keys and the lock clicks as she pushes open the door and I simultaneously back up. She walks in and I look at her. Madison. I run up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. "I miss you too" she laughed as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I let her free of the hug and wrapped my big palms around her small shoulders. "What's up with the makeover?" I ask and she shrugs and bites her lip before her eyes gloss over and she looks to the right. "Are you Okay?" I asked and she shook her head no. "Uhm. Are we breaking up?" She asks and my eyes go wide. "No. Hell no. Where did you hear that?" I ask and she rolls her now dry eyes. "You. You told Corey." She tells me. Before I could react she walked out the door. And left.