21

"What is up madisquad. So this video has to be quicker then usual because I'm going to brunch with Colby right after this and I can't be late because he has to film right after" I say into the camera as I sit in front of it.

"Annnnyyyywaaaayyys this video iiiiiiiiiiis.... drum roll pleeeease..........21 fun facts about meeee. Oh and before that yes I dyed my hair and I'm in loooove.

"Ok on with the video

"Ok on with the video. Fact one my grandparents on my moms side live in barcelona and I go on a trip there every 3 years for a dance thing" I smile into the camera.

"Fact two. I did all kinds literally like all of the kinds. of dance for 13 whole fucking years of my life. And I dance. not often" I roll my eyes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sigh as I pull up to the Starbucks. I run my fingers through my hair and get out of the car. My fresh cuts aching. I do it everyday. I walk into the restraint and see Colby. He smiles at me as I sit by him.

"baby" I greet "for starters." He begins and I nod "love you" I smile "love you too" I tell him happily and he nods "second. Move back in." I'm taken back so I don't reply "please. It's so quiet. We miss you." He smiles and I sigh "fine." He starts dancing and I chuckle "only if I get evicted" I smirk and he furrowes his eyebrows. "Fine what do you want?" He asks while he glares. "Bagel and a Oreo frap pleeeease" I smile as he nods and walks away. I sigh again and go on Instagram to post a picture with Lucia.

Madisonrose: my main is back

Madisonrose: my main is back. Lucia @lucsea.a I missed you

I sighed as I heard the sets next to me move. Thinking it was Colby "hey baby" I smile not looking up "what's a sexy thing like you doing here? I'm luke." Some stereotypical jocky douche asks and I nod "not alone" I say looking back at my phone "oh really? I don't see anyone" he smirks "my boyfriend is ordering" I smirk "I don't see him" he says with a smug look and I glare "leave" I tell him "no. We're on a date ma" he smiles.

I smirk as Colby walks over and put the food down then put his arm around my waist as I stand. "hey baby girl." He nods towards luke "who's this" he asks and I shrug "Luke" I say annoyed. "Really him. I mean look at em' he's a scrawny fucking freak and I'm well....." he pauses and flexes "me" he smirks and I roll my eyes as Colby opens his mouth to talk but I cut him off. "Well..... this scrawny freak is sooo sweet. This scrawny freak is sooo caring. This scrawny freak can make butterflies erupt in my stomach with a look, a fucking look. This scrawny freak would take a hint if I said no. This scrawny freak has a name and it's Colby and I love him. This scrawny freak is not some stereotypical jocky and arrogant asshole like you. So please." I pause and take Luke's drink from his hand as everyone watches and awwws "try again" I say as I dump his bright pink smoothie over his head.

"You bitch" he yells as he lunged at me earning gasps. I quickly duck out of the way and he lands on the ground on his feet surprisingly. Before he did anything else I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind him letting all my pent up anger out and didn't stop until I heard a snap. After the snap he was crying and I held him by his arm and pushed him down. I grabbed his phone from the table and threw it on his chest earning a "oof" from him. I rose my eyebrows then lowered them. "Call an Ambulance." I get close to him "I think you need one" I whisper loudly as I stand back up and grabbed the shocked Colby's arm and our drinks and walked out with him.

He walked so we got in my car. "What. Just. Happened?" He asked and I rolled my eyes "seven months of self defense plus a cocky asshole plus pent up anger equal not pretty" I smile and he nods "that. Was. Awesome." I nod as we pull off. "Where am I taking you?" I ask as I drive off "home. I leave to the abandoned place in thirty minutes" he smiles and I nod.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••