Stress

AN: So guys. After I finish Raising a Jester, I'm going to be writing this. This fic will be like AU of what happened after seasons one and two(mosty because I hated how season four ended). This pretty much how EP.21 started, except Jestro does not get zapped by a jerkass cloud. But he does have a bit of a health scare. So this is basically what would happen if Monstrox turned into Freddy Kruger. Tell if you want more after the first chapter of this and enjoy.

--------------------------------

Clay counted as he did his morning push-ups in his room. As he counted up to eighty five, he reflected on everything that happened a few months ago. He remembered how his best friend Jestro was manipulated into teaming up with the dreaded book of monsters and how it was really some sort of vessel containing the soul of Monstrox the arch necromancer. He remembered when he risked his life to rescue Jestro when Monstrox was going to use him as a vessel and take over his body. He remembered how Merlok sacrificed himself again to save them and destroy the book for good. But Clay also reflected on all the good things that came after. He and the Knights were able to do different things thanks to Monstrox being gone and Merlok was up and running again thanks to Robin and Ava. Clay began teaching at the Knights academy, Aaron was working as a stunt performer, Axl was working as a tv chef and Macy was going around to different towns to teach people how to defend themselves from future monster attacks; though it wasn't really going as she planned. One thing that made Clay happy was that the king and queen gave Jestro another chance when they realised that he was just misguided and under Monstroxs' evil influence. They let him decide if he want to stay as the royal jester or change his job to something that did not involve being laughed at or humiliated. As Clay counted to his one hundredth push-up, he made a mental note in his head to go see what everyone was up to today, including Jestro; seeing as he was doing his new job as the weatherman again today. As soon as Clay finished his morning exercises, he jumped up and got dressed; putting on his armour and equipment. He looked at himself in the mirror and nodded at his reflection.

"It's a new day." He whispered with anticipation before making his way out of his room and ready to start his day.

------------------------

"Good job; but keep your stance strong."

Clay was teaching a class with Robin as his assistant. The children in his class were copying every one of his moves; though some of them were a bit difficult to follow for the youngsters. After a few minutes, Clay decided that was enough and let the students take a break. The blue knight took his helmet off and wiped the sweat off his forehead as Robin came over.

"You're a great teacher, Clay." Robin complimented as he wrote down something on his tablet.

"And you're an excellent assistant, Robin." Clay complimented.

While the students all rested and rehydrated, one of them looked up to the sky; noticing coming towards them.

"Sir Moorington! There's a drone coming this way!"

All the students looked up; pointing and shouting excitedly as they spotted the flying state-of-the-art contraption. Clay and Robin looked up. The boy recognised it when it got closer.

"Hey, isn't that one of the camera drones they use the Knighton news network?" He questioned to the knight beside him.

Clay went wide eyed when he realised something. He was supposed to be doing an interview with Lance for his new show today.

"I forgot all about that." He muttered as he fixed up his appearance a bit.

Clay never really cared about what he looked like, but as a knight, he still had to make himself look presentable. Robin quickly got out of the way as the camera drone stopped in front of Clay and started recording.