Nightmare Academy

Merlok and the Knights made their way back to the Fortrex with the nightmare prevention charms that Angus made. Everyone hoped they would work and help Jestro. Through something crossed Macy's mind.

"So why did you ask Mr Blackstone to make so many charms, Merlok?" She asked as she held up her phone in front of her.

"It's just a precaution, Macy. If the dream demon leaves Jestro alone when he wears it, we don't want it to move on to any of you." Merlok explained through the phone.

"I don't know. Green and copper was never really my colour." Lance said with an uncertain look; making Axl and Aaron shake their heads.

When the group made it back to the Fortrex, Merlok opened the door automatically and put himself back into the system. But when he reappeared at the centre of the main control room, he soon gasped in horror.

"Great disciples of Merlin!"

Macy and the others quickly ran into the main room when they heard the wizard speak in panic. They all gasped in shock when they saw Clay holding an unconscious Jestro in his arms and Ava trying to awake him.

"What happened!?" Robin questioned the scene in front of him.

"Jestro had a blackout and fell asleep!" Ava got straight to the answer.

"I don't know how! He started having a breakdown because he was tired! I told him to hang on a little longer!" Clay explained as he panicked.

"Can't we wake him up like Clay did last time!? Aaron questioned.

"We tried! He's completely unresponsive!" Ava answered.

"Oh no. This is not good at all!" Merlok began to panic. "We can't put the charm on him now! It would have terrible side effects on his health and kill him!"

Just as the Knights were about to argue with the digital wizard, they heard an odd growling noise. Everyone looked down to see it was coming from Jestro. Everyone watched with wide eyes as his eyes opened. But something was wrong. They were not his normal paranoid green. They were yellow and red. Clay felt his insides go cold as Jestro slowly turned his head and stared right at him; slowly giving him a sinister grin. Everyone but Clay took a step back from the jester and his terrifying state. Jestro tilted his head to the side as he continued to stare and unnerve the blue knight.

"Thought you could get rid of me, did ya Moorington?"

Everyone felt their insides go cold as they heard a deep voice come out of Jestro's mouth before he started laughing maniacally in the same voice. But it soon stopped when Jestro stopped smiling and gasped for air. His eyes went back to green before they closed again and he started screaming in his normal voice. Everyone began to panic. But Clay did not want to waste time.

"Ava!" He said as he stood up with Jestro in his arms. "Get the program ready and hook me and Jestro up to it."

Everyone fell silent and looked at him like he was insane.

"Clay, I told we must not!" Merlok quickly reminded.

"Jestro is going to die if we don't do something! I'm not going to let that happen!" Everyone watched as Clay quickly made his way to the simulation room with Jestro in his arms.

Ava quickly ran after him before all the Knights followed. When he made it to the room, Clay gently placed Jestro on the mattress as he began to toss and turn with frightened moans. Ava quickly placed some sensors on the jesters head and told Clay to lay down; placing some sensors on his head just as the Knights ran in.