Love and Death

Author's note:

First things first, I'm Carley's sister, Chloe Roberts. This is Carley's account but she has allowed me to share it with her to write my own story. This is my first one, any stories with the name -Chloe at the end are written by me, I will try to remember to put my name on the end of each chapter or authors note.

So just a little bit about me, I may not always be able to update due to being at college and having a lot of work to do on top of seeing friends and having fun but I will try as often as I can. I study animal management level 3 at college and got reasonably good grade at school. I'm 16 almost 17 so bare with me if there are any spelling or grammatical errors although I will try my best to proof read and spell check my work.

If you like this story please vote and comment, any constructive criticism and improvements are accepted and taken into account if you have any ideas for the story feel free to comment them I will try to fit them into the story as best as I can but obviously some of them may not be able to apply.

Right so the story, this will be about the walking dead, so if you haven't seen it you may not understand, the walking dead is a TV programme about a group trying to survive a zombie apocalypse, they call the zombies, walkers. Any of the characters from TWD I do not own, such as Daryl, Rick, Carl, Michonne, Maggie etc. but I do own the rest. Also if you don't like swearing or cuss words I advise you don't read this book as the characters will curse a bit. I will try to keep it minimal though.

The book will show events from the programme as well as my own, I'll be trying to fit the story in with the events in the show. I'll be starting from the camp in season one, where Shane, Lori, Carl, Daryl etc. have set up camp. So we won't meet Rick right away, I want this story to focus more on Daryl and Ruby than Rick who is the main character in the TV series. Hopefully it will make sense and you'll all enjoy it.

The story will focus on Daryl Dixon and one of my characters, Ruby Keeling. Can they find live in this world of death and terror? Fate will decide. What will happen? Who will die? Will the group survive the end of the world?

Please do not plagiarise my story as I will work very hard on it and I hope you respect that.

Thank you for reading and I hope you like Love and Death.

- Chloe xx