Chapter 11; Grief

[C A R M E N]

It's been 72 hours and we still haven't found Stephon. We've tried damn near everything possible to find him, but it seems like we come up short everytime. I don't know what else to do, who else to turn too..truthfully I just want to give up.

"Carmen." I turn my attention towards tony as he grips my hand. "What's with that look on your face baby..tell me what's up." I shake my head and hold Tony's hand tighter in mine. "We may not ever find him tony..ever.."

Tony stops the car and looks at me as if I'm crazy. "CARMEN WE WILL FIND MY FUCKING SON YOU HEAR ME ? DONT YOU EVER SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN." I sighed and shook my head at Tony's comment. I knew he thought the same thing I did, and that's why he's do defensive about it.

"Anthony..I know you-" "You don't man.." Tony sighed and put his hands over his face. "This was all my damn fault." And in truth, it was his fault, shit it sure as fuck wasn't mine, but now wasn't the time to rub it in.

I rubbed my hands down Tony's arm and kissed his cheek, putting on a fake smile. "We'll find him Tony, and when we do we won't ever let him go again." Anthony sighed and nodded, starting the car back up and driving back on the road.

The police gave us the address to Sherry's house and her friends too. I swear when I see that bitch I'm beating the fuck out of her. Who takes somebody child just because a nigga ain't want them ? Bitches is crazy out here.

[S H E R R Y]

I bounced the baby in my lap as he smiled at me and giggled. He was such a beautiful lil ass bundle of joy. The minute I picked him up I could never put him down !

"If only you were mine.." I took out a warm bottle and shook it up before putting the nipple of the bottle inside of his tiny mouth. He smiled up at me and started to suck on his bottle, trying to hold it with both hands.

Why couldn't I have a baby ? Doesn't god think I deserve one ? And then Tone...why didn't Tone want me ? Is Carmen really all that much better than me ? We could've had something real and raised this beautiful child on our own ! We didn't need that skank ass bitch !

I heard knocking at the door and sighed, putting Stephon in his crib and quietly walking to the door. "Hello, how may I-" Carmen swung a bat, right in my face. I felt the side of my face swell up and blood leave my nose.

She swung the bat again and I moved out the way, snatching out the gun that was under my skirt. "Swing it again and I swear I'll riddle yo ass with bullets. Try me bitch." She gave me a crazy ass smirk, but didn't drop the bat. I kept my eyes on her every move.

"Where the fuck is my son ?" "You mean my son ? I'm not giving you shit back he's MINE AND HE DESERVES TO BE WITH ME."

[C A R M E N]

This bitch was really toying with my fucking emotions. I was ready to lodge this bat through her damn skull. Anthony constantly kept grabbing on my arm, telling me there was other ways to settle shit.

I'm tired of fucking talking, this bitch want shit the hard way she'll get it. I looked behind her and saw Stephon drinking his bottle in a crib. I was trapped in between two options.

If I moved she would shoot me, but if I just stood here I wouldn't get Stephon back ! Shit I've been shot before, it's nothing I can't handle at this point. I jumped on Sherry and grabbed the bat quick as hell, bringing it down on her face. She was blindly shooting her gun, trying to hurt me but failing miserably.

I stood up and started beating her with the bat. All I could see was red. I swung it down harder with each hit, hoping I almost fucking killed her. She coughed up blood and I just kept hitting her. I could hear her skull and other parts of her body start to crack from the force of my bat.

Two arms wrapped around me and brung me back, making me drop the bat. "Baby stop you're gonna kill her ass !" "THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT !" I tried to snatch away from Tony, but he was to damn strong. I sighed in frustration and gave up, going limp in Tony's arms.

I ran to where Stephon was and looked in the crib. But when I did I instantly threw up.

I couldn't believe.....

___________

Short, yes I know.

Work with me though, these next few chapters will be longer and deeper.

They finally got Stephon back !

Will Sheri hoe ass be alright ?

Is the shit finally over ? Stay tuned to find out.

THANKS for reading loves 😘💋

Vote and all that good shit

Peace and hair grease ✊😋❤️👋