Not an Update

I SWEAR TO GOD ANOTHER BITCH COMMENT ON MY SHIT THATS DISRESPECTFUL OR SOME HATING ASS SHIT I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL FUCKING STAB YOU IM NOT PLAYING

I'm sorry..I had to get a little crazy. Look, if you don't like my writing please just stop reading it. I'm tired of going through my comments and seeing bullshit.

I take light criticism but y'all just be nutting up Foreal. I don't know if it's personal or if y'all just trippy.

But y'all making me lose my mind so STOP.

Like I said last time, there are personal reasons why I write my story line the way I do. I'm tired of seeing "Carmen shouldn't have forgave Tony, she a dumb bitch." BITCH YOU DUMB. She been with this nigga for a long time and she love him, when that shit happen to you Holla at me.

And I swear on god, if I see another person comment "Tony soft" his fucking wife got shot and almost raped. His son was killed, and his dad want him dead. Of course he fucking soft, that shit can break a person.

Keep your hate to yourself, cause I swear if I find you I'm knocking yo two front teeth out.

Now watch people see this update and be mad.

Don't fuck with me man.

As for everybody else, I love you guys and I'm so happy that you've came this far with me. From Writing the Game to writing this sequel it's been one damn good ride with y'all.

Please keep leaving GOOD comments and I love my loyal readers. I should be updating a real chapter tomorrow so keep watch.

Peace and hair grease 😘❤️