SEQUEL

There will be a sequel coming soon called 'I'm With You To The End Of The Line'.

It will feature Bucky and Steve reuniting and mostly the events of CA:TWS and possibly CA:CW, with my own personal tweaks.

I'm surprised I made this whole story in only four days O_O Then again, using most of the dialogue from CA:TFA helped, though it took me a while to write it all out. I just felt it should have that canon charisma with a dash of tweaks and changes because of the fact that Steve was in love with Bucky.

I honestly cried so much when writing the chapter 19. Peggy and Bucky feels and just - ugh. I love both Peggy x Steve and Bucky x Steve, so I didn't deny that Steve was attracted to her in case anyone thinks I'm just blocking off Peggy from Steve's love life.

Steve does have feelings for Peggy, but since he's dating Bucky, he's more devoted to his secret romance with Bucky when a romance with Peggy. He would love to dance with her, but Bucky is his right partner. When he rejected her kiss in the car, it wasn't because he didn't have feelings for her, it was because Bucky's death was still fresh and he'd just lost the only person he'd ever loved so intimately.

Peggy doesn't ignore that Steve has feelings for Bucky either after he confesses it, she tells him over the comm that she'll teach him how lead a dance for Bucky, even if he's dead.

I just felt like I should clarify in case anyone thinks I'm dismissing Steve's bisexuality.

Anyway, please go check that out. I hope you enjoy it!