CHAPTER-FOUR: CONVERSATIONS WITH ALINDA, PART ONE

The Sword and Sickle

Part One: REVELATIONS

Chapter Four:

Conversations with Alinda

© 2017, Olan L. Smith

"How do I know that you are real and not just my subconscious mind working overtime?"

"Touch me, feel my flesh. Now, feel this." Alinda grabbed her legs and spread them open. Next, she revealed a bowl with something in it. She put her hand into the bowl, pulled the stuff out, and placed it deep inside of Judy's uterus. "Judy, can you feel my arm inside of you?"

"Yes,"

"Do you feel the warmth?"

"Yes, it feels very warm and it pleases me. But, that too can be a hallucination."

"Turn over." Venus could feel Alinda hand rotating inside of her and it felt as though she was coating the inside of her uterus with that gunk. Alinda slowly removed her hand and then she slapped Judy's ass, hard. "In the morning, you will wake and find a red imprint of a hand on your ass, now sleep."

"Alinda, before you go, can I ask what will become of me; after my Levi is gone? How will I manage without him?"

"You, like Mary, are blessed above all people. You will never die and will transform at the end of the Earth. As far as Levi is concerned, you do not understand who he really is; he doesn't know who he really is, not yet. He is the embodiment of the Lord God and when he gives up this body, he will again become Adonai, Lord of all. As I appear to you, he will appear to you after he is gone, and when you die, you will go to him to be by his side forever."

"Do you mean that my Levi is the second coming of Jesus?"

"No, he is the reincarnated soul of God and is fully human, but not the Messiah. When he returns to the Earth, everyone will know and every knee will bow. There will be not a single person who will not know he is Lord of all and Ariel is his daughter. Ariel will be the prophet who ushers in the New World. Now, you must sleep, my child."

In the morning, when Venus reflected on her sleep experience, she looked down at Levi on the air mattress to see he was still sleeping. He had a rock-hard erection poking straight up, but she had to pee, so she moved very carefully and did not awaken him. When she reached the bathroom, she saw the full size mirror on the door as she closed it. She remembered what Alinda had done to her, so she turned around and looked over her shoulder to see her butt. Sure enough, on her butt was the deep red imprint of a female's hand. She took a deep breath as she sat on the toilet. Walking back into the front room, she looked down at Levi and saw his erection slowly fade into a mass of skin and balls. She did not put on her clothes – rather she sat in a nearby chair and stared at her man. The man she for so long wanted, and even yearned for all these years. Now, she finds outs she didn't really know him at all. This loving, strong, and fascinating man, may be the reincarnation of the soul of the Lord; is that why she feels like she has always known him? She sat down beside his meager mat and gently began to touch him. He had not changed during the night. He was still the imperfect man she had known for nearly thirty years. He pulled her hand back, afraid to touch him anymore, but she wanted desperately to make love to him more than ever. She laid her head on his chest to listen to his heartbeat; she listened to a strong lub-dub; lub-dub. How could this be? She lifted her head and moved away from him. Returning to the mirror, she gazed at it to see the hand print on her ass, and it seemed to her it to be a permanent identifying mark. She went to the sink and looked at herself in the mirror, and noticed her messy hair. She turned on the water, washed her face, wet her hair and grabbed Levi's brush for her hair. Placing the brush down on the lavatory, she decided to put on her clothes and leave. After she had dressed, she went back to the sink, leaned her head down and started to brush her hair backwards to help it to dry quicker when suddenly she saw someone in the room. She looked in the mirror above the sink and to her shock, she did not see her own reflection, instead she saw Alinda's face staring back at her. Venus dropped the brush, with a clang, into the sink.