CHAPTER-TWO: LEVI

THE SWORD AND SICKLE

PART ONE: REVELATION

CHAPTER TWO: LEVI

Olan L. Smith

It will be in the last days that Adonai will raise a lowly prophet for the people, as he has in generations past, and those who do not follow him will parish from this Earth and return to the dust of the ground. Listen to the Adonai of the great army of angels; God appointed him before time, to be your Lord. In those days it shall come to be that a great earthquake will destroy one third of the Great Nation. The people will seek shelter and find it only in the Lord, they will hunger and find it only in his Voice and they will thirst and find water flowing only from the Temple. If you have ears, listen to the Voice of God.

The Voice of Prophecy, Chapter 12: 12, verses 12 and 13

When Levi was in his fifties, Lord Adonai came to him Jackson in a dream, and Adonai said, "Eat what is offered to you, and write what I have revealed to you!" Levi ate the pottage set before him. It was bitter tasting. "I will speak to your heart; you will hear with your ears and see with your eyes what I, Adonai, have to say to the nations of Earth.

The Voice of Prophecy, Chapter 1: verse 2

―――――

On July 7, Twenty-naught seven (7-7-7) Levi found himself in a vivid dream at a professional baseball game. The stadium was packed to capacity, and suddenly he became lucid and realized he was dreaming. As a young child, he could control his dreams and manage his nightmares with confidence. He did not think this power over his dreams as unusual; he just figured it was something everyone could do. In his current dream, he decided to turn the stadium into an outdoor orgy. He was having sex with everyone, and he was enjoying himself immensely, when abruptly he felt someone tap him on his shoulders. Startled, he looked up to see a transparent woman dressed in a white gown sitting on his couch as she peered down at him. She said, "Oh my gosh, quit that!"

Levi replied, "What's the matter? Can't you cuss in heaven?"

"Of course you can, but there is no reason to curse," she giggled.

"Are you my guardian angel?"

"You could say that if you wish."

Still aroused by his dream, Levi wondered why this woman had interrupted him. He, for the first time, was beyond lucid and found himself in a realm where two worlds meet; he had forgotten about his despair, and he was only aware of this specter of a woman. She became more solid as he looked at her image. He realized he was in his room as the morning light began to peek through the slits in the blind. His angel got up, walked to the end of the mattress, took one finger and touched his left foot. Slowly she moved her finger up the side of his leg to his left nipple and made circles around it. He reached out to touch her, and felt her soft skin through the gown, and her body felt substantial. He felt her body's weight as she laid her head on his chest and her long hair tickled his nose as the mattress sagged. She mounted him. He asked her, "Isn't this breaking some covenant, or something?"

She stopped and said, "No silly, that is a human hang-up, sex is our foremost law, procreate, recreate, and create."

"So, why did you stop me from having my dream?"