Chapter One: Wonder

Tsuna's POV

It's been a month after the incident of the arcobalenos and I'm currently training as vongola neo primo (at least that's what Reborn call it)

I'm currently eating dinner with Reborn, Lambo, I-pin, Gokudera-kun and Yamamamoto. As usual, it's noisy in here. Lambo and Gokudera-kun are currently fighting.

Someone rang the doorbell and Kaa-san was the one who answered it. I am trying to calm Gokudera-kun right now or else he might kill Lambo.

"Reborn-kun, someone is here for you" Kaa-san said. I wonder if it's someone from the mafia. I hope it's not it has only been a month since that incident with the arcobaleno curse and I'm still not ready( I just don't want to) undergo some (a lot of) torture from Reborn.

Reborn went to see the vistor and Kaa-san came back to the kitchen. Gokudera-kun and Yamamamoto are the one fighting now but only Gokudera-kun is initiating the fight and Yamamoto is just laughing.

"Gokudera, come here for a second" Reborn called Gokudera-kun. Thank goodness it's not me who Reborn called. Maybe Gokudera-kun is the one who's going under training. They were talking outside for five minutes then Gokudera-kun came back.

"Sorry Judaime. I have to leave now Reborn-san asked me to do something" Gokudera-kun said. I wonder what it is.

"Okay, take care Gokudera-kun" I said

"You're leaving already Gokudera. You still haven't finished your food yet" Yamamoto said. Gokudera-kun didnt reply.

"Well, if Ahodera is not going to eat it, the great Lambo-san will do so" Lambo said

"Shut up you two!" Gokudera-kun said."I'll be going then Judaime"

"See you tomorrow then Gokudera-kun" Gokudera-kun went outside and is now having a conversation with someone.

"Gokudera, make sure to finish your job by tomorrow" I heard Reborn say.

"Fine, Reborn-san" was all Gokudera-kun said. Then I heard him shouting at someone outside. I didnt hear anyone reply. I'm starting to get more curious about what's happening. Reborn came back inside and I asked him.

"Reborn, what were you asking Gokudera-kun to do." I hope its not dangerous.

"You'll see tomorrow Dame-Tsuna. And it's not something dangerous so dont worry" Reborn replied with an unreadable face. And how was he able to read my mind AGAIN.

"Could you stop reading my mind and you better make sure its not dangerous. It's only been a month since the incident with the arcobaleno and vindice"

"I already told you Dame-Tsuna, its nothing to worry about" Reborn said and walked away "at least I hope" I heard him mumble before going outside.

🍂🍂🍂

I woke up due to an unexpected shower of cold water from Reborn.

"You're late Dame-Tsuna"

"Hiiiiii!!!!!"

I rushed to the school and barely made it. Gokudera-kun is not here yet but Yamamoto and Kyoko-chan and the others are already here. Well Gokudera-kun is late most of the time so I guess its nothing. After
a couple of minutes, Sensei came in for homeroom and we greeted him.

"Class, we will have a new student joining us today." sensei started

That's weird. Second year is almost over. Why would she transfer at a weird time of the year? Well, I guess there would still be three months till the end of second year.

"Mizukawa-san please come in" he continued. A girl with black hair with some streaks of brown came in. She had some of her long hair tied in the back with a light blue ribbon and her remaining hair were left untied. It was called half pony tail, I think, She had black eyes and she wore a smile in her face when she came in.

I heard some of my classmates, who were mostly boys, whispering to each other

I heard some of my classmates, who were mostly boys, whispering to each other. Probably compliments, she does look cute (but not cuter than Kyoko-chan) and she looks like she's not completely Japanese but some of her features make her look like she's Japanese.She also looks younger than us she's probably one or two years younger than me.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Mizukawa Yukiko. I recently came here in Namimori and I'm sorry because I can only speak little Japanese. As you can see, I'm not completely Japanese but I can handle daily conversations thanks to my tutor but it seems like he's late" she said.

Wait, she said she's not Japanese but why is here name a Japanese name. Her name can be written in kanji

And.

Tutor?

Late?

Her tutor is going to come here?

I wonder who it is but I got a feeling I know her tutor.

A loud thud snapped me out of my thoughts. Gokudera-kun came inside and he looks like he's been running around town. He's holding something in his hands and he's carrying two bags.

"Yukiko!"he said.

"Ehhhhhhh" the whole class shouted in unison. Wait, Gokudera-kun knows this girl. How? When? Why?

"You're late you know" the girl said in English.

"I looked all over town for you, you know and dont leave your things behind. I thought you ran away" he replied in English. Gokudera-kun spoke english and seems like the girls in our class are swooning over Gokudera-kun's english voice. Gokudera-kun is popular.

"Like you care about me anyways" she finally spoke Japanese. Thank goodness because I cant really understand what they were talking about in english. For someone who's not Japanese, she can speak really fluently but she did say that she can only speak little Japanese.

"What are you talking about!? And Reborn-san is going to kill me if he finds out you ran away" he replied. Why would Reborn kill him if Mizukawa-san runs away.

"Well, I didnt run away and you were still asleep so I went to school on my own. You're the one at fault here" she replied. Wow, she can easily talk back to Gokudera kun.

And asleep?

Are they living together?

"Whatever. You should be thankful I agreed on teaching you how to speak Japanese" Gokudera-kun said.

Huh? Teaching? Japanese? What!?

Wait, could Gokudera-kun be...

"Sorry Judaime. I have to leave now Reborn-san asked me to do something"

"Gokudera, make sure to finish your job by tomorrow"

Don't tell me....

"Reborn, what were you asking Gokudera-kun to do."

"You'll see tomorrow Dame-Tsuna. And it's not something dangerous so dont worry"

He's Mizukawa-san's ....

"I already told you Dame-Tsuna, its nothing to worry about"

"at least I hope"

TUTOR.