Chapter Fifteen: Jealous Tsundere

Yukiko's POV

"Noooo!"

I hate antiseptic. It hurts so much and know I have to endure it and there's something much worse.

Kyoya started removing my shoes gently.

Noooo!

I started squirming more then Kyoya started removing my other shoe. Wow, he moves gently when it comes to treating someone hurt.

Noooo, back to my problem.

Kyoya started removing one of my greyish black socks that reach two inches above my knee that were also already ripped and looks unusable from my previous fight.

I can't hold it much longer.

I started laughing. Yes, laughing. When people touch my skin gently, I get tickled easily. My ticklish spots are all over my body but I won't tell my most ticklish part.

"Hahahahaha! Stop it!" I kept on laughing and squirming but was changed by a scream when Kyoya applied antiseptic on my injuries and IT HURT SO BAD.

"Ouch! Could you be more gentle" I shouted but the fighting maniac didn't listen.

"Itaiiiiiii!" I shouted louder when he applied more pressure while pressing on my wounds.

"Oi! At least apply lesser pressure. It hurts you know" I complained but he still won't listen.

"Oi! Kyoya!" I shouted but still no reaction.

"Just stop squirming, Hibari will be done in a minute" Reborn-nii-sama said. 'Easy for you to say' I thought as I glared at him.

"Hibari, be rougher with the idiot" Then Kyoya did so with the antiseptic after saying 'with pleasure' with a smirk.

This is why I hate antiseptic and having injuries. So I rather not have them treated.

Gokudera's POV

"Hahahahaha! Stop it" We heard Yukiko laugh in the clinic.

"Eh, why is Yukiko laughing" Judaime was confused and the baseball idiot was laughing stupidly with his stupid smile.

"Haha, Yukiko's laugh is cute" The baseball idiot really had to compliment her stupid laugh.

"Tch, no it's not" I muttered.

"Ouch! Could you be more gentle" We heard her shout this time.

Just what on earth is happening.

"Eh, what exactly is happening" Judaime sweat dropped.

We heard her shout again. She shouted 'Itaiiiiii' very loud. We're starting to worry and have an idea on what's happening inside. I'm also getting pissed off.

"Oi! At least apply lesser pressure. It hurts you know" She said again.

"Do you think that Yukiko-san is...um" Judaime said.

Okay, don't jump to conclusions. She's too dense to do those things.

But being dense have nothing to do with it!

"Should we check" Yamamoto said. I hate to admit it but I agree with him.

"Oi!Kyoya" she shouted again.

Kyoya, as in Hibari Kyoya. That's it. That's the last straw.

"Just stop squirming, Hibari will be done in a minute"

Are they doing it infront of Reborn-san?! What the!?

"Hibari, be rougher with the idiot"

"With pleasure"