Chapter Sixteen:Yellow

Yukiko's POV

"Sawadaaaa!" I heard someone shout from behind. I looked to the side and saw a white haired man with tanned skin and grey eyes. He has bandages around his hands and a bandage on his nose. He was running and from first sight, I could tell that he's an obnoxious person.

"Onii-san" Tsuna said and sweat dropped at him.

Hmmmmm. He looks like someone from Hayato's notebook. Tsuna said he was Kyoko-san's older brother so..Sasagawa...Ah, Sasagawa Ryohei, part of the boxing club. Loud and obnoxious was right from Hayato's notes. Catchphrase is Kyokugen(Extreme). Terrible at studies, well looks stupid enough for me. An Extreme idiot.

"Finally going to join the boxing club, Sawada. I'm graduating soon so I need someone to take care of it for me" he said. He hasn't said Kyokugen yet.

"WHO IN THE EXTREME IS THAT GIRL ON YOUR SHOULDERS, YAMAMOTO" he said. There goes Mr.Extreme and does he really need to shout.

"Onii-san, please calm down" Tsuna sweat dropped "Her name is Mizukawa Yukiko, she's a transferee and is in our class"

Ryohei-san processed what Tsuna said for a couple of seconds.

COME ON! IT'S SO SIMPLE! ARE YOU THAT STUPID!

I mentally face palmed at his stupidity but he it looks like I can trust him and his stupidity and bluntness makes it easier for me to trust him.

"Ohhhh, I understand to the extreme" He said, his voice in a normal volume this time.

Finally, he understood.

"So why did you call me to the extreme" Ryohei-san said.

"Senpai, could you use your sun flames to heal Yukiko-chan" Takeshi said and again with the chan treatment.

"So what's her injuries" Ryohei-san said.

"Fractured bones and bruises" Hayato suddenly butt in.

"Ohhh, I can help with her bruises but my spatula can't reach deep enough to cure your bones" Ryohei-san said.

"That's good enough for me Ryohei-san" I said.

"But that means you still need to be carried home and you can't go to school tomorrow" Tsuna said.

"It's fine Tsuna. Hayato can tutor me and I know Takeshi doesn't mind carrying me. Right, Takeshi" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ohhh, are you and Yukiko dating to the extreme, Yamamoto" Ryohei-san asked.

Hmmmm, dating?

Gokudera's POV

"Are you and Yukiko dating to the extreme, Yamamoto"

I don't know why but I somehow felt uncomfortable at that question.

I looked at Yukiko to see how she reacts and when I saw her face, she looked clueless. Of course she would be clueless, she's the densest of the dense.

Yamamoto on the other hand was smiling like he's not affected by the question but the pink hue on his ears and cheeks say other wise.

"What makes you say that, Senpai" Yamamoto said.

"You two are close and you're carrying her on your shoulders" Lawn head said.

"They're not dating, obviously" Those words came out of my mouth before I even expected it to come out. I stopped myself from saying anything else by gritting my teeth together.

"Exactly what Gokudera said Senpai. We only met her yesterday you know" Yamamoto said.

"Oh I see" he said. "Let's go to the clubroom and start healing your wounds, Yukiko"