Chapter Thirteen: Defeat

Tsuna's POV

"Now back to business" Yukiko-san readied the dynamites she stole from Gokudera-kun.

She jumped up but her jump doesn't seem as high as her previous ones and I saw her cuss at the pain. I was right about the injuries on her legs after all. She threw two dynamites but Dino-san easily dodged it. Dino-san was about to wrap his whip at Yukiko-san's feet again but it looks like she read his movements. Maybe because he used it plenty of times during the fight. She threw one more dynamite, catching Dino-san off gaurd so he was only barely able to dodge it. Leaving some injuries in his left arm. Yukiko-san threw three more dynamites and Dino-san was on gaurd this time so he waited for the right moment to dodge but I feel like Yukiko-san is planning something and I can see her smirking. The dynamites exploded earlier than expected and it hit Dino-san.

I see! Yukiko-san used the smaller dynamites to make Dino-san think she used the medium sized dynamites. That way she tricked Dino-san's eyes and made him too focused on dodging the medium sized dynamites when she barely landed a hit on him. It was like what Gokudera-kun used on Kakimoto Chikusa when he ambushed Gokudera-kun.

Yukiko-san didn't waste time and didn't let Dino-san recover from her previous attack. She threw three medium sized dynamites making a direct hit on Dino-san. She landed on her feet and cussed from the pain.

"Hah! Take that Dame-Dino" She said not being able to stand properly "I'm the one who win against you as always"

"You really hate losing as always, don't you Yukiko" Dino-san said not standing up, his body covered with ruble.

Yukiko-san fell on her knees and kept on panting.

Leon turned to normal and went back to Reborn.

"Yukiko-chan daijobu(are you all right)" Yamamoto said as we rushed towards Yukiko-san.

"'chan' yobenai. Yukiko ii da. Moshi ni Kimi ga joshi ni ii da demo kimi ga otoko desho(Don't call me 'chan'. Just call me Yukiko. If you're a girl, it's fine but you're a guy, aren't you)" she said in between breaths.

I can't believe she said that instead of something more important.

"I forgot to tell him when we first met, that's why Tsuna and it feels weird when a boy calls me 'chan'" she was still panting so hard when she said that.

"You shouldn't really be pushing yourself so hard. You just passed out yesterday you know. Hibari even thought your stay in the clinic was cutting classes and made you stay in detention" Reborn hopped on Yamamoto's shoulder.

"Don't remind me of that stupid Kyoya. I can't take his detention" Yukiko-san said and her breathing became more normal.

"What did you call me just now herbivore" Hibari-san showed up.

"Hi-Hibari-san" I know we're all going to be bitten to death judging from the damage Dino-san and Yukiko-san's fight caused just now.

"Destroying school property. I'll bite you to death" Hibari-san took out his tonfas but glanced at the worn out Dino-san covered in rubles. "Hn. Looks like Yukiko was able to beat the bucking horse herbivore"

"Yu-" (Me)

"-Ki-" (Yamamoto)

"-Ko" (Gokudera-kun)

We syllabicated Yukiko-san's name.

Hibari-san just called Yukiko-san by her name. And that's definitely worth freaking out on.

"Di-did Kyoya just call Yukiko by her name" Dino-san looked as shocked as us.

"Wow, it's about time you acknowledged me as a human and not as a herbivore" Yukiko-san said.

"Uruse(shut up)" Hibari-san hit Yukiko-san on the head and Yukiko-san passed out. Yukiko-san did look like she's going to pass out anytime after the fight.

"Oi Hibari! What are you doing" Gokudera-kun said angrily.

"Calm down Gokudera, she was about to pass out anyways. And we'll talk about your observations later" Reborn hopped on Gokudera-kun's shoulder.

"Hai, Reborn-san" Gokudera-kun calmed down.

"Gokudera-kun, what are you and Reborn talking about" I said.

"It's confidential for now, Tsuna. I'll tell you some other time" Reborn said.

"Tsuna, we should bring Yukiko and Dino at the clinic and maybe we should ask some help from senpai(Ryohei) to heal their wounds" Yamamoto spoke up. He was right about that.

"Who should carry her" I asked.

"I'll do it, Tsuna" Yamamoto said.

Yamamoto was about to reach out to Yukiko-san but the bell rang indicating lunch is over.

"Herbivores, go back to your classroom. I will not allow skipping classes" Hibari-san threatened us and took out one of his tonfas and pointed it at us.

"Bu-but Hibari-san, we need to bring them to the clinic" I said scared, obviously.

"That's no excuse" he said, his tonfa went closer to my face.

"But-"

"Then you bring her to clinic Hibari" Reborn cut me off "Yamamoto assist Dino in walking" he continued.

"But Reborn-san, can we really-"

"Don't worry Gokudera. So Hibari, will you do it" Reborn cut Gokudera-kun off.

"I'll do it since you say so infant" Hibari-san said then placed Yukiko-san over his shoulder and used one of his hand to support her so she won't fall.

Hibari-san walked away and Yamamoto walked towards Dino-san to help him walk to the clinic. I took a look at Gokudera-kun beside me and I saw him clenching his fists and gritting his teeth while looking at the direction of Hibari-san and Yamamoto. I wonder why though.

"Tsuna, Gokudera, go back to your classroom" Reborn left Gokudera-kun's shoulder and followed Hibari-san and Yamamoto.

"Ikou(Let's go) Gokudera-kun" I said to him.

"Hai Judaime" Gokudera-kun said softly. He didn't look at me and we started walking towards the classroom.

I wonder what's bugging Gokudera-kun.

Yamamoto's POV

Hibari and I are walking towards the clinic. I'm helping Dino walk and Hibari is carrying Yukiko. The clinic is in the first floor so we might take a couple of minutes to reach the clinic.

While we are walking in the halls of the third floor I saw Yukiko's hand twitch. After a couple of seconds she woke up and placed a hand on her head, cussing in pain.

"Takeshi-san, Dino" she looked at me and Dino. We were walking behind Hibari so it was easier to talk to her and she's facing us right now.

"Who's carrying me" she looked at the one carrying her and she looked pissed when she realized it was Hibari.

"Baka Kyoya put me down" she shouted at Hibari. Dino and I both sweat dropped.

"No" was all Hibari said. Yukiko got pissed and started banging on Hibari's back and kept on whinning 'put me down'. Hibari stayed quiet but we were sure he's starting to get annoyed judging from the dark aura Hibari is releasing.

I'm surprised that he didn't bite Yukiko to death during her whinning.