Chapter Seven: Hell During Class

Yukiko's POV

"Your eyes and hair are back to normal" Tsuna handed me a mirror and I looked at my reflection. He's right.

"Ah, you're right" I forgot to ask Reborn-ni-sama about it.

"Go back to your seats. We're going to start the lesson" Lucky. Looks like our homeroom teacher is teaching right now. That means, I don't have to bother on introducing myself. "Mizukawa-san just sit on any empty seat right there"

"Sensei, can I seat next to Hayato. I still can't understand Japanese that well" I pleaded "He's my tutor after all"

My real intention is to piss him off and it looks like the octopus got the message. He started glaring at me and I just smirked at him.

"Go ahead then" Sensei looked at the alien? beside Hayato "Shittopi-san, please change seats with Mizukawa-san"

The Shittopi alien didn't move a bit. I walked towards her. I stood infront of it to see its face.

A girl.

Maybe she just dress up in a weird way. I can clearly see that she's human and I feel like I saw her before. Where is it again?

Ah, I remember.

She was also in Hayato's notebook. Her name is Shit P. Japanese people really have trouble speaking proper English.

Hmmm.

Shit P was being called a UMA in the octopus' notebook and the only way she would respond is by calling her Shit P-chan. Also part of the Shimon thing so she must be close with Enma-san.

"Shit P-chan, could you switch seats with me" I said to her calmly because I might offend her. She sounds weird from Hayato's notes and I already got enough proof to prove that.

"Alright" She speaks normally.

She crawled on the ceiling to get to her new seat. I sweat dropped at that. Maybe Hayato was right.

I sat on my new seat and smirked at my BELOVED tutor. He returned it with a glare.

But I'm not going to make his life hell just yet. I'll talk to him normally.

FOR NOW THAT IS.

Gokudera's POV

I know her plan is to make my life hell during class right now. I even saw her smirking at me. This is just GREAT.

"Hey, what subject is it right now" she's pretty normal right now.

"English" I placed my chin on my palm and faced the front. At least she won't need much translating during this lesson.

I turned to look at her and she was already asleep. That was fast. I ignored her and the sensei will probably notice later on because we sit on the front row.

"Mizukawa!" Bingo, I was right. "Don't sleep during class" the sensei smacked her with a book and she just snorted. This sight is pretty fun when you're not the one being pissed off.

"Don't disturb me. It's just English" she groaned in English. She's trying to prove it huh.

"Then translate 'tabebito ga, konno fuku ni ore ni moratan des' " sensei tested her. Now to see how she reacts.

"A traveler gave me these clothes" she didn't even raise her head "Is that all. Then back to my nap and don't disturb me" She started snoring softly.

The sensei was like a fish, opening and closing his mouth with no words coming out. He got had by this girl.

🍂🍂🍂

"Please take out your textbooks" Sensei is holding a book and is now explaining the words to us.

"Oi, wake up" I smacked Yukiko on her head with a textbook and she snorted. "Take out your textbook"

"I don't have one" she finally sat up properly "Give me yours"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Gokudera, Mizukawa" the sensei noticed our bickering.

"Sensei, Hayato won't share his textbook with mine. I don't have one because I just transferred here" she gave sensei puppy eyes. What a brat.

"Gokudera, lend her your textbook" Sensei took the dark side "You're her tutor aren't you"

I just clicked my tounge as a reply. I connected my seat with hers. She made the textbook stand and placed her bento box behind it and she started eating. What surprised me was that she offered me some. I complied and ate some.

While I was chewing, she raised her hand.

"What is it Mizukawa-san" sensei looked at her "Is there anything wrong"

"Hayato is eating during class"

I choked on my food. What the hell did she just say!

"He even forced me to hide the bento box behind his textbook"

She's lying!

"This girl is lying. She was the one who hid it and she was the one eating" I protested

"Then what is it inside your mouth" I forgot that I was still chewing some food.

"She's eating too" I won't her get away easily. She just put some omelet inside her mouth and she dripped cold sweat.

"Mizukawa, open your mouth" she kept her mouth close so I pried it open by holding on her cheeks. And sensei saw the half chewed omelet inside her mouth.

"Go outside, you two" sensei sighed

We walked outside and heard some snickers from our classmates. When we got outside, sensei made the two of us carry one pail of water each.

"What's with this going outside and carrying a pail thing these Japanese people have" she complained.

"We wouldn't be here if you didn't eat during class" I said to her

"But you're the idiot for falling for my trick" She won't go down huh.

"But it's your fault for being such a pig"
She got pissed at that. She threw water at me and I got wet.

"Hahahahahaha" she laughed at me. Two can play this game, missy.

"Oi! What do you think you're doing!" I threw water at her and she dodged it. When she landed, she slipped on the puddle and got wet also.

"Hahahahahaha" Now it's my turn to laugh "Serves you right"

"What did you say!" She threw the pail towards me but I caught it.

"Your upper strength really is weak" I laughed at her again.

She pounced at me which made me fall on my back. She was on top of me and she started hissing like a cat. She scratched me on the face and it hurt so much. How could she scratch like that when her nails are so short. She started choking me by grabbing hold of my neck. I started fighting back and now it was my turn to be on top of her. I was just holding her shoulders because I can't really bring myself to hit a girl. She started squirming and shouting the words let me go. Then....

"Gokudera-kun"

Everyone at my class are looking at us through the window and some were outside the door including the sensei. I just realized our position and.....

This is awkward.