Chapter Eighteen: Nightmare

Reborn's POV

Yukiko just finished her story and it looks like it wasn't a normal dream at all.

"I see but what about those tears" I said. She woke up with tears on her eyes a while ago.

"Eh, I don't know why I was crying that time" she said. "But that lady felt really warm and her name suits her. Solare meaning sunshine. She even owns sun flames"

"If you're the one saying that, then it must mean we can trust her" I said.

She always had that intuition that was close to the Vongola hyper intuition. She seems like she can also read others hearts like Yuni but she doesn't really notice it. When I ask her why she thinks so. She answers "I don't know. My gut feeling?"

"But she said that she's coming back, right. And she also said that she'll help you retrieve some memories" I said and she nodded.

"Ah, Reborn-nii-sama, did my hair and eyes change any other colors in the past, exept white" Yukiko asked.

"Lighy blue, why? When it changed light blue, if I remember correctly Colonello accidentally hit you with his riffle" I said.

"More details please" she said.

I sighed then told her.

"Colonello and Lal were having a shooting challenge that time and you were hit by Colonello by accident when you walked by, not noticing Colonello shooting his riffle in your direction. Lal tried to warn you while I tried saving you but we were both too late. It should've hit you right in the chest but you tried blocking it using both your hands and you moved back a few meters. It was surprising that your block was successful and you only got bruises in your hands. After that, your body released rain flames then you passed out after a few seconds it disappeared then, Viola! Your hair and eyes turned light blue" I said.

She started thinking then looked at me.

"Colonello-nii-sama uses rain flames right?" I nooded at her after she asked "So my hair and eyes turned yellow after it was exposed to sun flames and we can conclude that my hair and eyes turned light blue when I was hit by a weapon covered with rain flames. So it might mean that the one I met that I didn't remember was a rain flame user. So Reborn-nii-sama, when I passed out a while ago and that time, was my sleeping habits the same?" she asked.

That time she was also squirming and grunting. She also woke up with tears in her eyes so I nodded.

I looked at her and she knew that we already had the same conclusion.

Yukiko's POV

I glanced at the clock and it was already eleven.

"You should prepare for bed Yukiko. You won't be able to sleep properly AGAIN" Reborn-nii-sama add emphasis to the word again. Then left after saying that.

The reason for that is beacause I'm insomniac. I can't fall asleep easily and I'm easily woken up even with a door creaking open. If I fall asleep easily, I wake up in the middle of the night and it takes me one or two hours to go back to sleep. That's the reason why I wake up early sometimes.

🍂🍂🍂

I finished taking a bath and I wore purple PE pants and a light blue sweat shirt. I turned on the heater and snuggled in my comforter. As usual, I wasn't able to fall asleep so I checked if the front door and balcony door was locked and I drank some chocolate milk before going back to bed. I fell asleep when it was past twelve already.

🍂🍂🍂

It's dark here.

"Hello there" I heard a voice say. Unlike my first dreams, I have a bad feeling here. This person's voice sends shivers down my spine. His voice also sounds like those in horror movies where you need to use voice filters.