Chapter Fourteen: Clinic Journey

Yamamoto's POV

I'm currently assisting Dino to walk to the clinic while Hibari is carrying Yukiko. We are now in the second floor near the faculty room.

"Bossu(boss)" We stopped walking and looked at the one who called us and it was none other than Romario-san.

"Yo Romario" Dino said.

"Bossu, you shouldn't be so careless. Arigato(Thank You) Yamamoto-san for taking care of our bossu" Romario-san bowed at me after scolding Dino.

Dino gave Romario-san a glare.

"Arigato(thank you) Yamamoto. I'll be going now. I'll ask Romario to treat me instead and I should go back now" Dino said and he stood up and Romario-san assisted him. They walked away after that.

"Hibari, should I help you carry Yukiko-chan" I asked Hibari. He might be tired from Yukiko's whinning and her hitting his back is no help at all.

"It's fine. Go back to class now since your job is done. Unless you want to be bitten to death, herbivore" Hibari said coldly. I just sweat dropped at that.

"Okay" I said to him with my usual smile.

"Noooo! Don't go Takeshi-san. Kyoya, make Takeshi-san carry me instead" Yukiko whinned hitting Hibari's back more.

"No" was his reply

"But Takeshi-san will carry me a lot more properly than you" she whinned even more.

I could see Hibari giving a dark aura, probably because Yukiko's hits are getting stronger.

"Dyane Yukiko-chan. Tabung Tsuna ga mo, ore no koto shinpaishte yo(See you Yukiko-chan. Tsuna's probably worried about me already)" I said to her with my usual friendly smile.

"chan te yu na, soshite Takeshi-san tasukete(Don't call me chan and Takeshi-san help me)" she sounded angry when she didn't want me to call her chan and looked with pleading eyes when she asked for help.

"Bye bye Yukiko-chan" I waved at her and ran off.

"Uragi mono(traitor)" she shouted at me and that's what I last heard.

It wasn't long when I reached our classroom because it was also in the second floor.

"Yamamoto, where have you been" Nezu-sensei said.

"Haha, I helped Dino-sensei to the clinic and Yukiko-chan too" I said with a smile.

"What happened to Dino-sensei"

"Is Mizukawa alright"

Those were the words I heard fom my classmates.

"Everyone be quiet" Nezu-sensei scolded them and I walked to my seat.

Sensei started continuing his discussion while my mind wandered off somewhere else.

"And that's all" we greeted him as he walked out.

"Minna(everyone) this period is free period Irino-sensei is absent today" Our class representative announced.

"Yamamoto how are they" Tsuna came to me while I was stretching my back.

"Romario-san came to treat Dino while Hibari continued on his own in carrying Yukiko to the clinic but Yukiko was already concious when I left" I said.

"Yakyu-baka(baseball idiot). Why did you leave Yukiko alone with Hibari" Gokudera seem to be in a bad mood today.

"Maa maa, ochitsuke Gokudera. Yukiko ga daijobu da, Hibari ga oretachi no nakama desho, aytsu no koto shinjite kore(Well, calm down Gokudera. Yukiko will be alright. Hibari's our friend, right, trust him)" I said to calm him down.

He just clicked his tounge.

"Why Tsuna-kun, what happened to Yukiko-san" Enma said.

"It's a long story" Tsuna sighed

"I don't mind listening" he replied

Then we started telling him what happened.

Yukiko's POV

I can't believe Takeshi-san abandoned me.

"Oi Baka Kyoya hanashite(let me go)" I said to him and I kept on banging on his back again.

"Okay" he let me down but my knees wobbled and I fell down on my knees and my legs actually hurt.

"Do you still want me to not carry you" he smirked and his face was only inches away from mine because he kneeled to my level.

Damn, this guy he must have known about my fight and knew that I took too much damage on my legs.

"It depends if you can still carry me. You're weak after all" I spat back.

"Oh really" he leaned closer to my face and our noses are barely touching.

Hm, not the reaction I wanted. I thought that he may get pissed off since I called him weak. Then I thought of a great plan to piss him off.

I kneed his stomach and his closeness to me  was a great advantage. He backed away a little from the pain. My knee hurt badly when I kneed him. I was right on having a few broken bones.

I quickly crawled away and tried to run but my stupid legs are not following me so I continued crawling instead but I felt a hand grab one of my foot and I saw an angry Hibari Kyoya. He brought me up upside down since he was holding one of my foot.

"Oi Baka Kyoya. Itai yo. Hanashite yo boke(It hurts. Let go dumbass)" I said since he was holding one of my foot my legs are being stretched out and his grip was tight so my injury in my legs are starting to hurt. He shaked me vigorously and I was starting to get dizzy and this is bad. Not only that my injuries hurt but my head is spinning from his shaking so unfortunately, I passed out. Great!

🍂🍂🍂

Are you getting tired of this

Looks like I'm talking to someone.

"Are you" I heard someone say and it seems like it's my voice. A memory huh.

If you were given a chance to leave this place and stay somewhere THEY would not reach us would you take that chance

It's probably him again. I still can't see his face but his voice feels comforting. And who is the THEY he's talks about.

"Of course I would. I'll do any thing to get away fron them and I'm sure you want the same"

Then here's what going to happen. We're---

I woke up. Shit. Cut off again. Why does the climax keep getting cut off?
And why would I want to leave that place? Was the thing going to happen successful? Reborn-nii-sama probably doesn't know about this.

"Oi, looks like your awake" I heard the diciplinary demon say.

I ignored him. Does he really need to make me pass out.

"Yukiko" the voice was replaced by a squeky voice that came from Reborn-nii-sama. I turned to look at him and I was right. He was standing on the bed I was sleeping in.

"You were making weird noises in your sleep and you wouldn't stop squirming while you were sleeping on the bed" he asked, worry visisble on his face. I kept quiet but looks like he saw through me. Well, he was the one who thought me to read through peoples movements and faces.

"Another memory" he said

"Bingo" I said with a sigh.

He gave me a 'we'll talk about it later' look and I just nodded as a reply.

"Hibari, bandage this idiot's legs. Since Shamal is not here, you do it and my hands are too small to tie the bandage for her" he ordered Kyoya.

I guess Kyoya wraoping my legs with bandages would be better than a perverted middle aged doctor doing it.

He quietly obeyed and took out one wrap of bandage in the medicine cabinet and took out antiseptic and alchohol.

"Noooo! I don't want that. It hurts" I tried running away but I was stooped by Reborn-nii-sama with him using Leon as a laso and tied it on my waist. Damn, his strong for a baby. I wasn't even able to leave the bed. Well, Reborn-nii-sama was originally an adult.