Chapter Six: Lunch Fight

Tsuna's Pov

"Hibari! Hibari!" Hibird chirped Hibari-san's name.

Why did Yukiko-san offend Hibari-san and it looks like they're going to fight. Yukiko-san is just smirking there and waiting for Hibari-san's attack.

"You said you'll bite me to death" Yukiko-san is still smirking "What are you waiting for? Attack already. Or..." Her smirk grew wider. And I have a bad feeling about this "You're just afraid that you'll get  beaten"

Does she have a death wish?

"No, I don't" she said, not looking at me. And she's just like Reborn when she does that.

"It's just obvious in your face, Tsuna" she turned to look at me.

Hibari-san thought of it as an opening and came rushing towards Yukiko-san to attack. Yukiko-san jumped up and Hibari-san hit the wall instead. Yukiko-san can jump pretty high, in fact she's still in the air right now. Hibari-san also jumped to attack her. Hibari-san attacked her using his tonfa and Yukiko-san blocked using her foot and kicked the tonfa. Hibari-san didn't move and neither did his tonfa. Yukiko-san's intention was probably to go back to the  ground and I was right. She landed gracefully to the ground and Hibari-san followed. Hibari-san attacked Yukiko-san again but Yukiko-san can keep up with his speed effortlessly. She kept dodging and blocking all of his attacks. All we can do is watch in awe.

"Aren't you going to attack" Hibari-san stopped attacking. "All you do is block and dodge my attacks"

"I never said I was going to attack. I just wanted to test something" Yukiko-san said "I'm a woman of my word after all" She paused."Why, do you want me to attack?"

"Yes" Hibari rushed at her again and she jumped again but she kicked Hibari-san at the back right after, making Hibari-san fall.

"Okay" She waited for Hibari-san to get up. Hibari-san tried to attack her again but she blocked using both her feet. I anticipated that she will kick lightly to be in the air but....

"Gotcha" Hibari-san took hold of one of Yukiko-san's foot. He carried her with one hand by holding Yukiko-san's foot and Yukiko-san is upside down.

"You're craftier than I thought" Yukiko-san doesn't look bothered at all. But why isn't she trying to escape.
"Hibari Kyoya knows why" she looked at me. Again with this thing.

"This herbivore only attacks and blocks using her feet and legs" I don't seem to get it. "She relies on the strength of her legs and I made a guess and looks like I'm right" Hibari-san smirked at Yukiko-san. "She can't rely on her upper strength on attacking because her arms aren't that strong"

I get it now so her upper strength is average unlike her legs.

"Bingo!" Yukiko-san chimed "Guess Reborn-nii-san was right about my strength and Hibari Kyoya really is strong like on Hayato's notes"

"Was that the thing you wanted to test" Yamamoto stood up from his seat and started dusting away dirt from his pants.

"Bingo, again" she was still on Hibari-san's hold and she doesn't seem to care at all.

"I can't believe you taunted Hibari, just to test some things" Gokudera-kun suddenly spoke in English and stood up also.

"Well, you better believe it, buster" Yukiko-san is now starting to squirm away from Hibari-san's grasp.

"I thought your name is Gokudera Hayato, not buster" Yamamoto turned to Gokudera-kun. So Yamamoto was able to understand that, huh.

Wait, Buster! Is Gokudera-kun's real name buster.

"It's just an expression, idiot" Gokudera-kun and Yukiko-san both said.  Gokudera-kun was looking at Yamamoto while Yukiko-san was looking at me.

"Wait, Yukiko-san, are you all right" Enma-kun finally spoke. He was awfully quiet a while ago.

Yukiko was still in Hibari-san's hold. Wow, Hibari-san is pretty strong, holding Yukiko-san with one hand for a while now. When I looked at Hibari-san, his nose was bleeding and he has a blank face. This is the first time I saw Hibari-san like that. Why though?

"Hibari-san, why is your nose bleeding" I asked him

"Must be because he can't take it when we're speaking in English." Yukiko-san spoke "Come on. It was only a couple of English words. Takeshi-san, Tsuna and Enma-san's nose aren't bleeding. How dumb are you" she smirked at Hibari-san. This girl really have some guts.

Hibari-san shook her vigorously and stopped after ten seconds. Yukiko-san looked dizzy for a while then passed out. Hibari-san dropped her to the ground and wiped his nose bleed with his sleeve.

"Nice way of shutting her up, Hibari" Reborn appeared from nowhere and hopped on my head.

"Infant" Hibari-san looked at Reborn "I want that girl attending detention later after school"

"No way!" Yukiko-san was revived somehow "I don't want to. Detention is boring"

"It's your fault for attacking him" Gokudera-kun spoke.

"Don't worry. I'll make her attend detention" Reborn reassured Hibari-san and Hibari-san walked away.

"Kid, when did you get here" Yamamoto said to Reborn.

"When this idiot tested Hibari and her strength" Reborn eyed her. "And that's what you get from waking up earlier than expected"

Yeah, Reborn did say that Yukiko-san would wake up during the last period but she woke up at lunch.

"Reborn-san, do you know her" Enma-kun looked at Reborn then at Yukiko-san. I was also wondering about Reborn and Yukiko-san's relationship.

Reborn just nodded.

"Anyway, you should all go back to class" Reborn said.

"Later, Reborn-nii-sama" Huh? Did she just call Reborn, Reborn-nii-sama "I'm still hung--"

The bell indicating lunch is over, cut her off.

"Let's go, Yukiko-san" I said to her.

She picked up her bento box and started following us.

"Guess I'll eat during class" she may have said it in English but I was able to understand what she said, somehow. She's a pretty troublesome girl.

Reborn left after that and we started walking towards our classroom. It was our way of peaceful when we were walking back to the classroom. That means Yamamoto and Gokudera-kun are bickering but Yamamoto was just laughing. Yukiko-san was pretty quiet and has a scowl on her face during the walk back to the room. She was clutching her stomach so that means she was probably thinking about food.

We reached our classroom after a couple of minutes and I noticed that something changed about Yukiko-san.

"Yukiko-san" I stopped when we reached my chair and I handed her a mirror.

"Your eyes and hair are back to normal"