One Shall Rise

"Y/n!"

Megatron's voice was so distant even as he got closer,picking you up. "Stay with me!" He shouted,more like a command. "By the all spark..." He looked at the shard imbedded in your body. "D-don't get m-me wrong...I-I'm still v-very p-pissed at you... B-but...I w-was so worried..." You chuckled,he stares as the liquid leaked from your wound. "Don't talk-" he started.

"You g-give m-me reason to l-live...my lord..." You smiled,the dark,thick liquid running down your lips and he held you in his shaking servos. "B-but if t-this is fate...than I-I will not fight it..." You laughed sadly.

"Don't you dare give up on me!" He screamed,you winced,"You are not allowed to die just yet,damnit!"

"Y/n!"

"Come on you can't die now! We haven't even killed our target!"

"Damnit,stay with me!"

"I'm sorry,I did all I could..."

"You won't be normal anymore..."

"When was I ever,Dan?"

"Heh heh...ya got a point there..."

"Y/N!" Megatron yelled,"Don't you dare die on me!"

"Don't you dare scare me like that again!"

"I'm sorry, Dan...I'll do better next time."

"I don't fucking care about the kill,I care about your safety!"

"Dan-"

"Y/n,you are my best friend and by far the best damn assassin I have ever met,if you died,I don't know what I'd do..."

"...I'm sorry Dan...but mark my words. We'll get that son of a bitch no matter what."

"Especially after what he did to you."

"FIND A WAY,KNOCKOUT!"