Ten.

Yuta doesn't clean the mess even if Taeyong scowls at him because he has a different motive. Taeyong tries to stand up but, his legs give out, shaking from being fucked thoroughly. Taeyong takes his blanket from Yuta's grip who has been eyeing him intensely.

"What do you want now?" Taeyong asks because he just wants to get cleaned but, Yuta isn't helping him.

"About to clean you up." Taeyong smiles at him thankful but, instead of taking him to the shower, Yuta licks away his cum. Tongue swirling on the expanse of his stomach and chest as he licks him dry. Sweet moans escape from those sinful lips as Yuta takes his limp dick into his mouth. The hot cavern of Yuta's mouth feel so good that he couldn't help but let those filthy moans escape.

"I think I will get hard again... so don't give me a head now." Taeyong whines as Yuta keeps on licking the head of his dick and swirling his tongue around it, making Taeyong dizzy. With no time, Taeying gets hard again but, Yuta stops his ministration to look up through his lashes and Taeyong wants to fuck his pretty mouth.

"Why did you stop?" Taeyong questions as Yuta sits on the bed facing him. Before Taeyong can ask him again, he is pulled to sit on Yuta's lap, his erection poking on Yuta's semi-hard erection. Taeyong has his arms rested on Yuta's shoulder.

"We aren't over yet." Yuta can feel his cum trickling down Taeyong's asshole and he slides his fingers into it, only to be covered by his cum. He looks at Taeyong with expectant eyes and Taeyong knows what Yuta is asking for. He darts his tongue out, experimentally licking the cum off from Yuta's fingers, the cum mixed with chocolate flavored lube. It doesn't taste horrible but, it doesn't taste good, either. Without dwelling much, Taeyong licks the fingers clean but, before Yuta could take his hand back, Taeyong looks at him with dark doe eyes, taking in those fingers and sucking like he is giving Yuta, a head. He twirls his tongue around those nimble fingers and, Yuta is more than impressed.

Seeing Taeyong suck his fingers clean, tongue swirling around his fingers excites him too much that his erection twitch in delight. It seems like Taeyong knew how affected Yuta was, that's why he took both of their cocks together and started stroking them. The skin to skin contact feels like heaven and, Yuta's head rolls back in pure bliss.

"Do you wanna ride me?" Yuta whispers as he traces some patterns on Taeyong's waist. If Taeyong would refuse then, he wouldn't force him on Taeyong. Taeyong looks a little hesitant.