Twenty Two.

"Taeyong hyung, from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow." Taeyong is so touched by those words but, something makes him feel uneasy. He wasn't faithful to Jaehyun, he lied to him, cheated on him and moreover, hurt him endlessly. But, Jaehyun was unfazed, smiling brightly as says the vow.

Taeyong sees Yuta at the corner and, when their gazes are locked, Taeyong feels so suffocated. Yuta has shiny eyes, not the twinkles but, un-shed tears. Yuta smiles genuinely for the first time that day and, he looks so beautiful, plump lips stretched, perfect rows of teeth on display, doe eyes turning crescents as some droplets stream down his face with a light shade of pink decorating his cheeks. Even with some messed up eyeliner, he still looks so stunningly beautiful that has Taeyong gasping for air.

"I love you." Those were the last whispers of Yuta as he walks away from Taeyong, heart breaking with each step and bleeding heavily but, he doesn't dare to look back. Because if he does, he would run after Taeyong again.

Taeyong remembers the last smile that was thrown at him, it was so beautiful that his heart is aching badly. Taeyong sees Yuta walking away but, what could he possibly do? His eyes are slightly blurred with the tears as he looks up to meet Jaehyun's soft gaze. Jaehyun smiles at him, understanding the turmoil that was wrecking his insides. Taeyong closes his eyes as the tears fall down his cheeks and he tightens his grip around the bouquet. The smell of Gardenia on his ear making him reminisce the one who put it. Jaehyun slowly thumbs away the tears as he tells Taeyong, it's okay. It's okay to be confused and he can take his time to make the decision. Jaehyun isn't pushy, he is calm and understanding and Taeyong never regretted loving him.