Twenty One.

"Are you ready, son?" Mr. Lee asks as he hands him the bouquet made up of Lily Of the Valley, taking his hand into his bigger ones and squeezing them for moral support. The smile on his father's face is contagious and he smiles a little. He nods as the door opens and his father leads him out onto the aisle. Everyone has their attention on Taeyong and he feels so shy yet anxious. He can hear some gasping at how beautiful Taeyong looks in white suit with Gardenia on his ear, making him blush a beautiful hue of pink. Mr. Lee gives him a kiss on the top of his head before giving his hand on Jaehyun's warmer ones. Jaehyun looks ethereal, blonde hair styled and a little bit of makeup on that flawless face.

"You look beautiful." Jaehyun mouths as the priest starts the vows.

From the corner of the room, Yuta watches them. He wished it was him instead of Jaehyun but, fate doesn't think so. He was going to let go so why is he feeling heartbroken now? He should be happy that Taeyong is finally tying the knot with the man he loves. That man whom Yuta can never be.

"When are you leaving?" A voice interrupts his heartbreak as a smile forms on his lips.

"After a few minutes." Yuta doesn't have to explain the need to run away because the person next to him knows it like the back of his palm.

"There isn't any reason for you to go." Doyoung sighs as he has tried putting some sense into that thick head of Yuta's but, he doesn't understand.

"There isn't any to stay either."