Nineteen

N i a l l

I watched her walk to her door, shutting it tight behind her. I squeezed the steering wheel in my grip tightly, my knuckles turning white.

"Fuck!" I shouted. "Fuck fuck fuck!"
Why do I keep doing this to her? To myself? I'm digging a deeper hole for us both, everything I'm doing is making things even more difficult.

"Why are you fucking up?" I asked myself, resting my forehead on the steering wheel. I slapped the wheel, driving out of the parking lot. I needed a drink.

Or two.

I sped down the road, occasionally getting honked at or flipped off, which I would return without a second thought. I pulled up to a small pub, putting it in park.

I walked into the dimly lit bar, sitting on a stool. "What would you like?" Asked the bartender. I looked up, finding a quite busty girl, maybe around my age, leaning forward on her elbows, exposing her cleavage. "Oh, hey Niall." she smiled. I looked up at her. "Hey there..." I paused, squinting at her name tag. "Evelyn."

"Do you even remember me?" she pouted, jutting not only her bottom lip out, but her breasts also. I shrugged. "Yeah."

No.

She smirked. "Do you remember what we did?" she asked quietly by my ear. I shook my head. "No." She played with the hair at the nape of my neck. "You don't remember the alcohol, the whipped cream... the sex?" she whispered in my ear, making me shudder. "No, I don't." I said. She leaned away. "Maybe getting you a drink will jog your memory." She said, walking off. I sighed, scratching at the wood with my nail.

She set a pint down in front of me with a smile. "On the house, babe. Unless you'd like to repay me another way." she winked. I grabbed the glass, taking a few gulps.

After a few beers, I eventually loosened up. I was back to drunkenly laughing with a few other mates from the campus, until they later left, leaving me by myself once again. I looked up from my drink to see that Evelyn came back.
"Enjoying yourself?" she asked. I winked at her, lazily smiling. "I am, having you as my bartender puts me in a good mood." I said. She smirked, leaning back over, by my ear. "How would you like to be in a good move in the other room?" she whispered seductively.

"Be my guest." I answered back. She continued to smirk, grabbing my hand, walking into a room upstairs. As soon as we made it to the top of the stairs, she already had her lips aggressively attacking mine. I roughly grabbed her ass, pulling her up, slamming her back to the wall. She moaned into my mouth, sticking her hands in my hair, pushing her chest against mine.

"This room." she breathed out. I opened the door and walked in, slamming it closed with my foot. As I walked over to the old bed, she already had her shirt on the floor. I threw her on the bed, slipping my shirt over my head. She ripped her skirt and panties down her legs, pulling her bra off. I took my clothes off and climbed on top of her, her smirk still on her lips.

*

D e l a n e y

I half listened to Mr. S drone on and on about something for the newcomers, occasionally looking at the empty seat next to me. Why isn't he here? Did what happen yesterday make things to awkward for him? Questions raced around my head, none of them giving me any reassurance. This kept going until class was dismissed.

I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder. I walked down the sidewalk to the drama room when I heard my name called. I turned around and found Niall walking over.

"Hey." I greeted him. He said hello and fixed his hat. His eyes were covered by sunglasses, and he looked exhausted and dirty.

"So... how are you?" I asked, trying to spike a conversation. He shrugged. "I'm alright, a bit tired." He said. I nodded, looking at the sidewalk. "So, what about you?" he asked. I shrugged. "I'm ok." I said, falling silent again. We walked quietly down the sidewalk, nothing really said between us.