Chapter 1

"Drey, why do you always do that in training? It's annoying." Rosie my bestfriend asked me, annoyed.

"Do what?" I asked, innocently.  Even though I knew exactly what she was talking about.

You see, I was born with a one-werewolf power called Sync power. Although the power is not because of Athena, my wolf, it's me. My power just rubs on her. Sync power makes me 10x stronger than any other werewolf, even Alpha's. I also have fire, ice, water, and earth on my side. I'll tell you more later.

"You know what you did! Why do you ask to fight Alpha everytime we train? You should give up, you never get a chance to anyway." She said, plopping on my bed next to me.

"I will not give up. These idiots need to know that I'm just as strong as them!" I said getting angry at just the thought of us being called 'weak' by some of the males in my pack because we are women.

"You should except the fact that we are classified as weak. I have and it makes life easier." She said, looking slightly disappointed. I felt myself getting more angry and I quickly ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and instead of my green eyes I see fiery red eyes. My hands had a small fire in my palms. I quickly did my breathing excersis to calm myself. When the fire began to dull I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Audrey I'm sorry I got you angry. I just wanted to help your stress by suggesting it." Rosie said with sorrow in her voice. My eyes changed back to normal and the fire went out. Then I opened the door for Rosie.

I know what you are thinking. 'Doesn't she know about you?', the answer is no. I haven't told her because it's dangerous enough having the power. I could hurt myself, as well as her. I just don't want my bestfriend to be scared of me because of something I was born with.

"Its okay Rose, but we better head downstairs. The Alpha called a meeting today." I said, grabbing Rosie's hand and leading her to the pack meeting room.

When we got there everyone looked at us, then back at the Alpha. Me and Rosie quickly walked to the back of the room and sat down. Then the Alpha began to talk.

"So I have called you all here to discuss a very important matter with you all. The Full Moon pack is coming over to discuss us being allies. They have a very fierce Alpha and the pack is strong. Being allies with them would help us because they will help train our warriors. I expect all of you to not ruin this for your pack. I also would like this pack house to be spotless. If there are no questions then you may head back to your rooms." The Alpha stated before walking off the stage to talk to Beta Calvin.

Everyone cleared out and me and Rosie got up to walk out.

"Ms. Brais please stay for a minute." The Alpha demanded more than asked. I said bye to Rosie and walked over to Alpha Carter, just seconds after Beta Calvin left.

"Yes, Alph-" before I could finish my sentence the Alpha pulled me into a kiss.

His hands began to trace my curves. I know your like 'Where is his mate at?', well he rejected his mate when he found out she was lying about basically everything she told him. Even her name. Also, no. I'm not one of those Alpha whores. The Alpha told me he liked me but I don't like him. Yes, he is handsome, but I'm not attracted to him like that.

I quickly pushed off the Alpha. I really don't want him touching me.

"What are you doing? Audrey, I want you. I want you now!" Alpha Carter said, taking a step towards me. I took a step back.

"You are my Alpha. I do not want a romantic relationship with anyone who isn't my mate." I said, trying to keep my calm.

"Audrey, you are my mate. You are my second chance!" Alpha Carter boomed.

I knew he was lying because I felt nothing from his touch. My wolf actually despises Alpha Carter. Alpha Carter has told me I was his second chance before.

Everytime is a lie.

I quickly zoomed pass my Alpha and ran to my room, locking the door.

I laid on the bed and for some odd reason I began to think about the Full Moon pack and their Alpha.

Alpha Dante.

Once I said his name my heart fluttered. I have heard Alpha Dante was extremely sexy. No one apart from his pack has seen him but people tell stories. I wonder what will happen when he comes. I hope everything runs smoothly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello dear reader.Thanks for trying my story if you like this story please try my other story called 'The nerd is a badgirl now?'

Tah Tah for now!😘😘😘😘