Chapter 5

A/N hey everyone! Like i promised, a kinda long chapter. Just wanted to give a quick shout out to m1r4tuuu, HopeTales,and roycogirl! Thank you guys and I'm happy that everyone enjoys reading my stories!

Dipper POV

"So when did you arrive here in fight falls?", I looked over at a now drunk Kill cipher. 

"Hm?",he hummed and grinned. I put down my beer and looked over at the fighting ring. Two men in boxing shorts were punching each other while others cried out for one to knock out the other. Man,what could be better than this? I looked over at Kill who seemed to be deep in thought about something. I suddenly had the memory of him attacking me again. 

"Hey,kill?"

Kill frowned and faced me again,"What's wrong pinetree?" His eyes looked far but yet so pretty. I tried my best to avoid them. "Um, what happened? You know,when you kinda...attacked me?" Kill drank from his beer and growled,"I told you that I would explain later." I frowned. Now probably wasn't the time,I guess. "Did that kiss mean anything to you?",I said quietly. He looked up,surprised. "I don't know",he mumbled. Great.Fantastic. "Well,I hope you enjoy the rest of the night!",I walked away from the bar and out of the alley. 

"Pinetree,wait!"

I didn't look back,I just continued to walk back to the shack. 

"That's awful,dipper",Mabel hugged me tightly. I have told her the events of what happened the other night. "Would it make you feel better if we went to the mall?",she looked at me with her big cheerful eyes. "I don't know Mabel",I sighed and got up from my bed to stretch. "Please dipper!",she begged. I grinned,"I guess." She jumped up and squealed,"We are going to have so much fun!" She ran out of my room to get ready. I slipped in my jacket and checked my phone

I had 4 missed calls and 5 messages from Kill. 

I decided to call him later when I wasn't mad for what he did. "Let's go dipper! I'm not getting any younger!" Mabel shouted from downstairs. "You got that right!",I shouted back. I heard her giggle,making me smile. I would do anything for Mabel even when she was annoying at times. I grabbed some money and headed downstairs.

~~~Time Skip~~~

We arrived at the mall but Mabel wouldn't let go of my hand.  "Uh,Mabel? Where are we going",I asked,nervously as she led me to a small store. "I needed a couple of things",she grinned evilly,"Can you wait here for a couple of minutes? I promise I'll be back." I nodded and leaned against the shelf. She gave me a toothy smile and went walking out of the aisle. 

"Hey,Can you help me find something?"

I turned to look at the person who spoke to me. I gasped. 

"Dipper? Wow! It's been a long time buddy! How have you been?"

A/N CLIFFHANGER!!! Yeah,sorry guys but I kinda felt a little mean today. Don't worry,I might have another update today. I hope you enjoyed. ;D