Chapter 9

A/N Hey! I know it's been a while but I'm back! I just want to thank you  guys for staying with me and reading my story! I really appreciate that you guys read and vote for this story. I just want to give a quick shout out to a couple of people for voting on this story. Shout out to Angel_Lyons, ElenaHolmes1, MsPringles, Barri_Martinez,and Katicorn_Hell! Thank you guys so much! Now the story! :D

Dipper POV

What did I do!

It happened so fast that I couldn't process it in time. Mabel lay on the ground with her bat in hand. She looked at me in pure horror. Kill was nowhere to be seen. What happened?

"Don't worry my little fighting tree. I'm still here."

I couldn't move my body or even speak. I was no longer in control of my body! 

"That's right! You catch on really quick for a kid. I'm in control now. How about we have a little fun!"

I watched in horror as Kill came closer to my sister. "So you think you can snap at me then get away easily? Well,I'm about to teach you a whole new lesson on that subject." My voice was not mine but Kill's. "Don't do it kill! Please don't hurt her!",I screamed inside. Kill ignored me and grabbed my sister's neck. "Hey! Let me go! Dipper!",Mabel kicked and tried to pry my hands loose. My grip tightened on her neck. She screamed in pain. I suddenly felt something break inside.  I was now in control of my body but I didn't let go of Mabel. She squirmed and kicked at me. "Dipper! Please,let go!",she cried. I angrily shook her,"SHUT UP!" I suddenly snapped back. I let go of Mabel and step back in fear.

Oh god! I was hurting Mabel! She gasped for air and coughed. 

"Tsk. Well that's a shame."

"Get out of my body!",I screamed. Ugh. Why did it have to be a demon. 

Hey! That's very offensive and no. I'm not leaving. I find you very interesting and useful. 

"Dipper?",I turned around and saw a had fly towards my face. My cheek stung. I put my hand up and rubbed it. It surprisingly felt good. "Why did you do that? What the hell is wrong with you and why did your eyes suddenly change color?",Mabel gasped for air. "I-I don't know",I shrugged. 

"I swear! I'm going to get you back for that",Mabel muttered and entered the Shack. Well,she recovered quickly. 

"Mabel!",I followed behind her. "Dipper,you have problems! Don't talk to me!",Mabel turned around and glared at me. Her neck was still red from where I choked her. No. Kill choked her. "Mabel,please. Let me explain",I pleaded. She sighed and headed up stairs,"Goodnight dipper."

Just great. Mabel was mad at me and it was all Kill's fault. 

"Her fault for standing up to me." 

I now had three huge problems. And their names are Kill,Tad and Mabel.