END part 1: Chapter 23

This is the first part of the END. Sorry guys but this story are coming to an end. Of course, this book is. Sorry, everyone. These last chapters have to be very long which I guess is good. Sorry again. I love everyone single one of you and thanks for your comments. They mean so much and have kept me going. 

Q's
Ludetermind: Might be personal but how old are you?
Me: I am 14 years old but about to turn 15.

RavenLovingFangirl: Question...
Kill: ....Answer.
Dipper: (-_-)
Kill: ;p

Melodie928:Tad: Why the fuck are you such an asshole?
Tad: Because I am.
???: Is that the real reason?
Tad: Shut up Cipher!!!
???: Jeez, you are an asshole.
Tad: whatever

Thanks to those who took their time to ask questions! I love you all!

Tad POV

Damn that Cipher! Why can't they ever learn to stay away! I looked up at the moon and glared. It reminded me of a broken soul who's master treats him poorly. "Then again, that rat decided to save him too!",I growled and punched the nearest tree. Every dimension is the same. 

 "What are you doing here!"

I turned around. Kill Cipher stood at the entrance of the moonlight pond. "Damn you! I don't need to explain myself you", I turned back around and stood at the edge of the pond. 

"I don't want any trouble Tad", I heard him mutter. I smirked to myself and continued to stand near the pond. "I have a question for you Cipher", I turned to look at him. His eyes glowed red and his teeth seemed to have gotten sharper.  He nodded as if saying to continue. 

"How would you like to see your brothers?"

Dipper POV

I ran down the stairs and headed out the front door. I have to find Tad before it's too late!

I noticed a red figure running in between the woods. Kill! I ran and followed the glowing figure. He was going at an extreme speed but I made sure to stay behind and close. He suddenly stopped at a small pond. The pond where he confessed to me. "What are you doing here!",Kill said in a low and scary tone. For a second, I thought he was speaking to me. Fear spread all over when I almost got up to apologize but then stopped once a voice responded. 

"Damn you! I don't need to explain myself to you!"

"I don't want any trouble, Tad."

Silence.

"I have a question for you Cipher."

There was another bit of silence. I looked up to see that Kill has transformed. It's been a while since I have seen him like this. 

Hot. NO! Shut up mind! What the hell am I thinking!?

"How would you like to see your brothers?"

I froze. 

Brothers?

I remembered my dream and gasped. I quickly covered my mouth but it was too late. "Come out from there!",someone shouted,"Or I will pull you out of there myself." I sighed. Welp, here goes nothing. 

I rose up and saw Tad's eyes widen in glee. I looked at Kill who stared right back at me but was emotionless. It took everything for me to look away. "Dipper! So nice to see you here!",Tad opened up his arms in welcome. "Shut it demon!",I snapped. He stopped smiling and frowned. "How did you know I was a-", he started but I cut him off. "I know what your plan s with the cruxifa! I know what you are planning to do!",I quickly said. He backed up, startled at my outburst.