Day 1: Chapter 14

"Prepare to die", Tad aimed the gun at my chest. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. There was a click.....then the sound of a gun going off. "No!"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-

A/N: AND THE 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS....BEGINS!!

Dipper POV

"I like you too"

I blushed and looked down at my feet. I heard Kill chuckle,"Not what I expected but I'll take it." His hand squeezed mine gently. I smiled and looked up to meet his eyes. How can red eyes look so menacing yet look so beautiful? 

Kill chuckled but stayed silent. I was enjoying this time with Kill. We walked back to the Shack, holding hands, and making a couple of jokes here and there. I love it! Mabel and Stan had run back to the Shack so they can print the photos. I would have gone after them if Kill hadn't asked me to stay and walk with him. 

I regret nothing!

Kill suddenly stopped and looked around. "Why did we stop?",I looked at him curiously. He put a finger up to his lips, signing me to stay quiet. I looked at him confused. 

Snap!

I jumped and turned towards the noise. "Who's there!",I called out. Kill pushed me behind him protectively. "Stay behind me Pinetree", he looked around and tensed up. I had no idea what was happening. The woods were suddenly quiet. The crickets made no noise and the leaves of the trees grew silent. There were a  bone-chilling howl and the sound of snarls. 

"Werewolves", Kill growled. My body froze in fear. Werewolves?! I reached in for my journal and groaned. My journal wasn't in my sweater pocket..i..t was at home. I heard Kill click his tongue in annoyance. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Well, well, well! If it isn't Kill Cipher and his little toy."

I recognized that voice. A strange feeling swirled inside me. Fear? No. Betrayal and Anger? I think that's it. I looked up to see Tad Strange with two strong looking wolves beside him. one larger than the other. The largest was all black and had golden glowing eyes. The smallest was white and had purple glowing eyes.

"What do you want Tad", Kill said in a strong tone. He kept a serious and calm looking expression. 

Tad smirked,"I want my special key."

Silence.

I snickered making Tad frown. I looked up at Kill who still held his serious expression. "Kill its such a simple request. Just give him back his key", I tried to hold in a laugh but ended up losing. Kill glared at me, clearly looking annoyed. "Idiot,you're the key."

I stopped laughing,"W-what?" I almost turned myself in. Kill's right. I am an idiot. 

"Enough with this! Get them!",Tad pointed at us and the black wolf lunged forward at us. Teeth bared and vicious eyes on us. Kill pushed me aside and fell with the wolf on top of him. "Kill!",I cried out. I got up and started running to him only to have a white wolf pin me down. "Aah", I screamed. It let out a low growl, warning me to stay down. "Get off me! Kill!",I looked over at him. 

 He punched the black wolf on its snout making it back away. I heard Tad's laughter and finally saw a flash of purple light before blacking out.

Kill POV

I blinked as the light disappeared. "Take him away!",I heard Tad shout. "No!",I screamed and tried to get up. The wolf I punched snarled and bit my leg. I cried out in pain and tried to pry it off. I looked up and saw the white wolf carry off pine tree. I wanted to run. Run and get him back. 

I looked down at the wolf and hit it in between the eyes but it wouldn't budge. There was the sound of snapping twigs.

 "STOP!"