Day 4: Chapter 17

Mabel POV

He isn't breathing! 

I pumped his chest and cried. My twin and best friend is dying! "Pinetree!",Kill held his face close to his. Tears streamed down his face. 

"Pinetree! Wake up please! Don't leave me! Not now!",he cried. I watched and felt a bit of pity and sadness for him. I recently found out that he was a demon. I researched and found out that demons can only find love once. 

He cried and cupped my brothers face. "Dipper!",he put his head down on his chest and sobbed. The air filled up with sadness and anger. I backed up from the room and sobbed, covering my face in grunkle stans suit. He put his hand on my head in a comforting matter. 

Whoever did this...I will find them and murder them! I will get revenge!

Kill POV

Misery and depression began to hit me after pinetree's death. The doctors have declared him dead. So why do I still feel his presence? I should be slowly dying from grief but I still feel my power and energy. It's been a week and they still haven't moved him.I wouldn't let them.

I watched Pinetree closely and waited. His beautiful face was pale and his lips still a rich pink. They looked so kissable. I found myself leaning in and soon enough my lips were connected to his.

His lips were cold and still. No feelings erupted and I kissed him harder. Hoping for him to open those beautiful chocolate eyes. I pulled away and looked at him. Nothing. He didn't move an inch. I sighed and sat back down next to him.

"Kill. It's time we take him", Stanley walked into the room with eyes filled with pity. I clenched my jaw. "I'm not leaving him", I growled. He rolled his eyes,"We all feel upset Kill. You're not the only one." My eyes glowed red when he took a step forward. 

He glared at me and took a step back. My eyes went back to normal and I laid my head on my pinetrees chest. I heard Stanley sigh and walk away from the room. 

"I'll never leave you pine tree."