Halloween Special!! Part 2

Kill POV

I was stunned. 

 I grabbed my jaw and groaned from the pain. "You really punched hard", I grumbled and looked up. Before he took off, I caught a look at his face. His eyes were filled with sadness and he covered his mouth, possibly embarrassed. He ran towards the woods and the urges to follow were strong. "Wait-", but it was too late. He was gone.

 He ran away. Was he crying? "Hey!",a female voice growled. "Huh?",I turned around but was grabbed by a very angry looking pines twin. 

"Listen up, you stupid talking chip", she glared at me, "My brother isn't some toy for you to play with!" A toy? "I never thought about it that way!",I said confused. What does she mean by a toy?

My confusion was replaced by ager. "Look, I don't know whats going on but I really do like him-"

"I don't need to hear this", she sighed, "He does. Now go tell him." I grinned,"You're smarter than I expected shooting the star. Thank you." She smiled back,"And you're stupider than I thought. Your welcome." I turned around and took off running after pinetree. "Idiots..", I heard her chuckle. I smiled at this. I guess we were idiots but that's what I love about us.

Dipper POV

I took a deep breath and sat down near the pond. Things were getting confusing and frustrating. Does he really have to mess around with my feelings like that? Why is he such a.... demon? I groaned and pulled my knees to my chest. "Stupid dorito.."

"Yeah, my bad", kill sat down next to me. I jumped up in surprise. Did he follow me here!?     "Easy there", he said calmly. Almost as if he was being extra careful with me. "Sorry about earlier. I shouldn't tease you like that." He rubbed the back of his neck and held a very worried expression on his face. 

 I rolled my eyes and frowned,"Cant you just leave me alone? I know you don't like me but do you really have to make fun of m again and again?" Kill's expression turned from worry to surprise. "Wait a second! Did you really think I would kiss a guy I don't like?",he said. I took a minute to think about it. "Now whos the knucklehead here..",He groaned," Mabel was right. You are an idiot." I glared at him, "Excuse me?" 

 "Look I wasn't to make fun of you pine-", he hesitated,"-dipper." He reached out his hand and caressed my cheek. My heart started beating fast. Why did he make me feel this way? 

"I kissed you", his eyes held truth and love,"Because I'm in love with you."

I looked up at him with warmth. Did he just say-? I blushed. My face felt really hot with embarrassment. Kill chuckled,"So what do you say?" He smirked at me,"Want another kiss? You seemed to enjoy it too!" 

"Don't get greedy", I muttered, my face still burning. "I'll take that as a yes!",before I could do anything, Kill's lips were connecting to mine. This time it was filled with love and passion. 

"This was so worth it", kill pulled away and kissed my nose. I was a blushing mess by now. And kill didn't seem to mind. "I lo-",I was cut off by clapping. 

"Beautiful! Best award-winning movie of the year!",Mabel came out from behind the tree holding a camera. Grunkle Stan was clapping and laughing. "Hey, Mabel! Send me the clip, yeah?",Kill grinned wildly as he held my hand. "Don't encourage her", I squeezed his hand. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I looked away blushing. 

Tad POV

I returned from the land of pirates and sirens only to see the demon and dipper together. Damn it! Why couldn't I have gotten here sooner! They always find a way to save their little pinetrees. I morphed into a wolf and prowled behind the couple. They won't be together for long.

It would be a darn shame if one...of..them........were to die. I grinned and rn off to find the clan. They have been waiting for an opportunity to kill. HAHAHAHA!!!