Chapter 7

A/N I know I have been gone for a while but I have been so busy with school :(. I'm sorry but I will do my best in finishing this story! I just want to give a small shoutout to fangirl_gone_wild for voting on this story. Now where were we? :)

Dipper POV

"Fight me!"

"Maybe I will!"

"Everyone just shut up!",I stood up from the table and slammed my fists down hard. Both Tad and Kill stared at me with surprise. "Look,I don't want any fighting from either of you. Kill?",I looked over at Kill,who hung his head in embarrassment. "Tad?",I raised an eyebrow. "Look,dipper-",I put up my hand,silencing him. 

"Let's just go",I grabbed tad's hand and left the diner,leaving Kill behind. "Who was that?",Tad asked once we were in the car. "No one you need to know about",I snapped,"What the hell happened in there?" Tad started the car,"He started it!" 

"You are not a child Tad!",I shouted. I groaned and and opened the car door,"Look, tad. I am glad that we got to hang out finally but I just need time for myself." Tad slowly nodded,"It's fine dipper. Maybe another time?" 

"Sure,another time",he dropped me off at the shack and drove away. This was probably the worst date I have ever been on. Mabel is probably inside, waiting for me to tell her what happened. 

"Pinetree?",I turned around. "Kill? What are you doing here?",I said coldly. I crossed my arms to show him that I was not happy with him being here. He seemed to get the message when he stepped back. "Look,I just want to say that I'm sorry about what happened at the diner",he sighed,"I just didn't want to-" 

"Kill,I forgive you",I uncrossed my arms,"But can you please not do that again when I'm on a date?" Kill frowned,"Wait? Date?" I took a step back. He was beginning to glow red. "I thought...How can you be dating someone? I thought we were dating?"

It was my turn to get mad,"How can you say that if you told me that kiss meant nothing!" 

"What are you saying?",his eyes softened a bit,"that kiss meant the world to me,dipper."

I froze,tears already forming in my eyes,"Then why couldn't you tell me the other night?" Kill looked down at his feet,"I was too embarrassed. I'm sorry." We both stayed where we were for,what felt like an hour. 

"KIll,I'm just gonna go to bed",I turned towards the door and felt arms wrap around my waist. "I am so sorry and I hope you can forgive me." 

I turned to face him and we both stared longingly into each others eyes. "It's time I tell you the truth",he sighed. I waited for him to continue.

"Dipper...I was the one who killed that man the other night."

A/N Sorry everyone! It took forever to finish this chapter. It will take me longer to finish these chapters but I shall continue! No matter what it takes!