Day 6: Chapter 19

Kill POV

 I felt my heart drop as dipper left the room. How can he treat me this way!? Anger took over my body as I followed pinetree. "Tad!",I heard him shout. I suddenly stopped and peeked around the corner. He was hugging my pinetree. It was pinetree's next movement that caught me off guard. He gave Tad a peck on the lips,"I missed you." 

Anger and sadness overwhelmed me. I stood there, staring at them as they walked into the woods together. How could he do this to me? Didn't he say that he like me back?

I felt something wet coming from my eyes. I touched them with my fingers and realized they were tears. Real tears.

But demons don't cry! Right?

"I'm so sorry", Mabel put her hand on my shoulder for comfort. I turned around and embraced her making her yelp in surprise.  I started to cry. My heart was hurting so terribly and I was confused as to why.

Its because I love him and he doesn't love me back. 

Tad POV

I held dipper in my arms as he giggled and laughed at the jokes I would tell him. All was left was for me to take him into another dimension.

It would be easier if I did now but he seemed to be still attached to Kill. 

".....and then he tried to keep me on the couch but I didn't listen to him. "

"Hey, dipper?", I said once he was done. "Yes?", he looked up at me with those deer eyes. They reminded me of a special deer in another dimension.

"Do you want to go out on a date?", I smiled warmly at him. I'm not gonna lie, all the dipper's I have met have always been nice and cute. 

No wonder they are great for the project. "I would love too! ", he giggled and hugged me tightly. The plan is going great. Its just a matter of time until we disappear. 

"Tonight at 6?", I let go of him and he held my hand. "Don't keep me waiting", he winked and walked back to the shack. 

"Why", a voice echoed through the woods. I took a step back and listened.  "Why did you take him?",I turned around to see kill leaning against a tree. His eyes glowed red and his face wore a sad and tired expression. 

"Kill Cipher! What a surprise", I took another step back making his eyes narrow. "Answer my question", he said calmly. "I have already told you why I need him", I rolled my eyes. 

"What did you do to him?",he asked again. I huffed in annoyance,"You ask too many questions."

He growled and charged at me.  I could feel his energy coming from him.  I snapped my fingers and teleported. 

That was a close one. 

Kill POV

That bastard!

I felt the blood inside boil.  He teleported away!  Coward! I turned around and punched the closest thing which was a tree. "Damn it!",I screamed and started crying. I had him. I had him in my arms and now he's gone. What did Tad do? 

Dipper wouldn't just leave me....would he? No! He couldn't. It's not like him. I stopped crying and looked up at the moon. I was suddenly reminded of my two brothers. 

I miss them. Wait a minute! I snapped my fingers and a watch appeared onto my hands. I checked the time and smile. "Tad has a date with m pinetree? Well, he's not the only one winning pinetree's heart." 

I got up and ran back to the shack. Tonight was going to be interesting but in order for this to work, I'm gonna need a little help.