Day 8: Chapter 21

*WARNING*
There might be some sexy stuff happening in this chapter! Just a Christmas present from the author to the readers. This is my first time writing something like this so forgive me if it bad. Enjoy! ;)
(P.S. I will say when it happens)

Kill POV

"Pinetree!", I was spying on pinetree when he collapsed onto the theater's floor. All eyes were on him as lay there, trembling. I rushed over to him and pushed Tad aside. I knelt down and tried to calm him down. He opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes filled u with tears. He shoved me away and ran. 

 I didn't go after him. Instead, I got up and turned towards Tad. I grabbed him by the collar and pinned him against the wall. People let out a few gasps but I ignored them. What did you do!",I growled. He rolled his eyes,"His memories have returned. He will remember everything but that won't be the last time he gets away." 

 And with that, he snapped his fingers and disappeared again. 

I'm gonna choke the geezer. People around me were giving me strange looks and security started taking notice. I snapped my fingers and teleported to my favorite pond. I sat there for a while wondering what to do. I sighed as I thought of pinetree and how he must be scared. I got up and headed towards the Shack. "At least I'll have him back", I murmured as I entered the Shack. Hm? There's no one home. 

That's a first. I heard a sudden crash upstairs coming from Pinetree's room. I crouched and quietly went upstairs. Pinetree's room was open and the lights seemed to be on. I sighed and straightened up. I pushed open the door. I froze at the shocking scene in front of me. 

"Dipper?",I took a step forward into the room. pinetree was sitting on his bed with a packet of beer beside his bed. In his hand was an open bottle and across his room was a pile of broken glass. That's probably where the crash came from. 

He looked towards my direction. His expression was confusion at first but then it changed into a quick relief. "H-hey! I thought you were Mabel", he slurred. I groaned and rolled my eyes. He was drunk. AGAIN! Memories of the last episode invaded my head. 

 That was annoying. "Dipper, why are you drinking. You know your not supposed to be doing hat", I grabbed the bottle from his hand and he growled. I took a step back in surprise. "Don't tell me what's good for me!",he mumbled. 

 I shook my head and turned to leave but felt myself being pulled back.Not again! He got up, dropping and spilling the beer on the floor. "Where are you going~", he purred next t my ear. "Dipper,you're drunk", I reminded him. He giggled and kissed my jawline softly. I hummed and turned to face him. 

*AND IT BEGINS!*

 I wrapped my arms around his neck and sucked on it. He moaned as I kissed his neck. I found the spot I was looking for and licked it teasingly. "K-kill", he moaned. I suddenly couldn't stop myself. I pushed him on the bed carefully. I turned and turned off the lights. I could hear pinetree giggle softly as I rushed back to him.

 He pulled me to him and put his lips near my ear. "I want you", he said it so perfectly that I almost forgot the fact that he was drunk. 

He's drunk kill! Don't take advantage of him!

His lips suddenly connected with mine. I kissed back and my thoughts were completely lost. There was a small taste of alcohol but altogether the kiss was amazing. I pulled away and he did too. We looked into each other's eyes and I could see the lust in those gorgeous brown orbs.

 I leaned in, slowly kissing his lips. I caressed his shoulder and brushed my hands through his soft hair. He moaned and I smiled. I pulled away and started kissing his neck again. He shivered every time I touched his neck to my lips. "K-kill", he groaned as I teased him. I chuckled as I lifted my hand and slowly lifted his flannel shirt and ran up his chest.

"K-kill, please", he moaned. I felt myself harden. I pulled off his flannel and started planting kisses down his chest until I reached his v-line. I stopped and looked up at him for consent. He nodded. I started pulling down his pants. I bit my bottom lip as I got near his bulge.

The lights suddenly came on and I jumped. "What are you two doing?",a voice asked, clearly annoyed and angry.

*Y'all thought! Hey! At least it's something! As promised! ;)*

 I froze and I felt pinetree giggle. "Hey, Mabel! Want to join us?",he giggled. I chuckled and looked over my shoulder. Mabel stood at the door and boy, did she look pissed. "You! OUT!",she pointed at me. "No! We were just having fun!", Pinetree whined. I smiled and kissed him on the lips. 

 "Another time", I whispered loud enough for only him to hear. I got up from the bed and stood in front of the angry female pines twin. She shook her head and narrowed her eyes. 

"You have a lot of nerve, demon!",she growled. I smirked,"Please! Save me the stupidity." She scoffed and I walked downstairs and out the door. I walked down the path that led to the pond in the woods. That was fun. I just wish that shooting star could have stayed away from a couple of hours. Another day.