Grief of a Woman

JESSICA POV

Its hurts watching the one you love flirting or fucking other woman besides you, I heard, seen and feel every inch of her cheating amd betrayal but I'm still craddling her into my arms as a process of her healing, I knew she's been coping up with her painful past, she's building her hatred and walls towards people but I still trying to break those damn walls of hers and still kisses her pain goodbye but how I see her, she's being dickhead and stupid not seeing I'm still a human, I felt hurt as well like her but I'm stupidly inlove with the dumbhead woman who only knows how to hurt me all over again. I knew everything well but I kept my eyes closed from her messed, this ring in my hand is only a symbol were engaged because its only my offer that she accepted without thinking, Taeyeon has changed alot but not in a good way as it seems, I really misses my old little girl whose innocent and pure-hearted but now I seeing her darkness filled her eyes, heart and soul, however, I should be there for her whatever happens.

"You're insane." Yoona knocked some sense to me even though she's way too younger than me but she still had no slight clue that something happens between Krystal and Taeyeon, I rather keep them to myself than to hurt other alongside with me.

"I'm crazy inlove with her." I said back with a fake smile while looking outside the window and seeing Taeyeon with another mistress. They were happily strolling around downtown with intertwining hands, I wonder why she's been doing this cycle when she knew herself its no good for her, they stopped because the woman was nearby her workplace, they peck each others lips secretly but not for me after the other left, our eyes met halfway from where I was sitting, her eyes filled with hatred, pain and  sadness and I learned from those behind emotionless eyes hides the real Taeyeon I'm longing and searching for. She smile bitterly before she put her hands inside her pocket and walked away and I saw visible tears from her eyes, I excuses myself to Yoona and breaks our wonderful friendly coffee date just to follow my heart.

"Wait up Tae!" I hurriedly followed her and grabbed her wrist as I panted heavily from exhaustion.

"Stop being crazy, I'm hurting you repeatedly and I'm hurting myself as well but why you're------------"

*smooching lips*

"I'm sorry I'm crazy inlove with you." I kept saying those words like a mantra but seems like it doesn't affect her abit or just what I thought because after our passionate kisses she leaned fpr another one, a hot one and we buils our own entire world in a crowded place.

"Don't make it too hard for both us, were only destroying ourselves, I'm breaking inside and I'm in a very, very deep shit but why still loving me?" She said while our foreheads met, she cupped my face together with her cold hands. We kept staring at each others eyes as I only gave her my warm smile while she's being a normal her, emotionless but I'm she still had a soft spot inside but afraid to be shown from everybody.

"I'm just a woman whose fucking inlove with you so please let me take care of you, Taengoo." I wipe her tears away as I gave another peck on the lips before we pulled away and went home together with our intertwined hands.

"Thank you Miss Jessica."

As we reached our home like any other days we spend together, we enjoyed our little sexcapade every corners of our house, she always leads me and sometimes I'm the one who initiated from a small seducing that quickly works on her, her weakness was on her neck then showing off your breast cleavage makes her go weaket than before since I had a handful size breast, she really enjoyed sucking and playing them.