With Both Of You

FLASHBACK

"I will choose carefully between you but please stay with me and buy me some time to think about my heart." Taeyeon said as she lectured the two older woman sitting across at the couch. Explaining everything especially thoughts was way much better than keeping them both wihout any assurances from someone you love. Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other throwing daggers so the midget take actions and jumped in between them embracing them into her arms while laughing like an ahjumma, teasing them and made the atmosphere lighter and lessen the uprising tentions.

"You better choose the best." Jessica spoke while poking Taeyeon's cheek.

"Yeah, you better be and for now I follow that witch words for once." Tiffany teases and the blonde woman almost pulled her hair if Taeyeon wasn't sitting there.

"YAH! YAH! PLEASE STOP PULLING EACH OTHER'S HAIR FOR ONCE ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M HERE!" Taeyeon yelled at them and headlocking them by her small but masculine arms.

"And stop being cute for once idiot!" Tiffany kissed the midget's cheek before she pulled away and tightly hold into her like a koala much to Jessica's dismay.

"Hey, hey, hey you bitch stop acting like you're cute." Jessica snapped the brunette pulling Taeyeon away from the brunetter and pressing herself instead into the midget.

"Ah, is this the feeling if you're loving more than two gorgeous woman?" Taeyeon enjoying the warmth of two older woman who gave her a sharp glare and pulling her ears.

"Ah, ah, en-enough! It hurts!" Taeyeon groaned in pain when she felt two hands pulling her two huge ears.

"You sounds like an old sick pervert!" Jessica snapped.

"Byuntae!" Tiffany playfully slapped Taeyeon's shoulder before she peck her soft lips.

"I love you both and I'm sorry." The midget confessed her burden to be inlove with two woman in secrets and if she will be given a chance she will choose the both of them.

"We love you too pervert!" The two woman yelled in unison before giving a two playful kissed on her cheeks.

FLASHBACK END

"I hope I wasn't too late!" Tiffany drive her way into the address with her weak state but she force herself just to save Taeyeon.

*sound of truck's horn*

"Oh! Shit!" Tiffany turned her steering wheel to avoid the truck that crosses the intersection because of her reckless speeding and blurry visions.

*crashing sound*

SCREEECCCHHHH!

MEANWHILE

BANG!