Ask her out?

Part five

''It's like... it is just some days ago that he rushed into my bar and told me about his special night with her'', Telma sighed. The maids were stunned of the new information they just heard. They listened to every word and were captured by her story.

''In your story..he is so different than today. People told me that he acts like a cold hearted monster..it's so sad..what happened to him to change so dramatically? How i wish to see this romantic side of him'', one maid cried and buried her face in her apron.

''Well there is a reason for that, but you wanted to know everything, so be patient, I will tell you'', Telma said and started the next chapter of the Dark hero's past.

xxx 4 years ago xxx

''Telma you wouldn't believe it!'', Dark rushed into Telma's bar and took both of Telma's hands shaking them like crazy.

''Hey little boy calm down! What happened?'', she asked and laughed of his sweet behaviour. Now he looked like a little lovesick boy, not a brave and strong warrior. She had to admit that she cared for this boy and of course (Y/N). Days passed after the visit of Dark and she got worried what happend between the two.

''I didn't have the time to come earlier, but thank you so much. I found her and it was the best night in my whole life!'' Dark said and smiled brightly.

''Hopefully you didn't do much at this night to my little innocent (Y/N)!!'', Telma's face darkened.

Dark became red and took his hat off stuttering like a child.

''Oh my god, Telma no! I wouldn't rush things!!!'', he stuttered and his face was burning, because his mind was making scences in his head. Yeah he thought about that things, but he had to be patient.

He pushed them aside and told her everything. The desperation of waiting outside at her door, the romantic meeting at her home and the passionate kiss they shared.

''And then i wished her a good night and made my way back home to let her sleep. So noo dirty thoughts please. I was a gentleman. And everyday i come to her home and spend the rest of the day with her'', Dark finished his story and smiled proudly. He liked Telma. She was the reason that he found his beautiful girl.

''So that means, you asked her to be your girlfriend and made things clear and serious?'', Telma asked with raised eyebrows.

''Yeah not that exactly, but it's obvious, isn't it?'', Dark asked back.

''What do you mean? You asked her? Come on, tell me that you have asked the question that every young girl wants to hear.'', Telma said and her face darkened.

''Okay..i...hm...i don't ask her that exactly. i said that i belong to her and we kissed and then we kissed more. isn't that enough?'', Dark answered. ''And i think that phrase is old-fashioned. It's embarrassing if i would ask that.'', he said with an arrogant look.

''Clash'', Dark rubbed his head and was frightened off the women before him. Telma had a look on her face like killing someone. No monster at the Lost woods would be that horrifying.

''How dare you to do that to my precious little (Y/N)!!! How dare you to think that a kiss and lovey-dovey is enough for her!!! She deserves this old-fashioned way of asking a girl out! She is so kind and beautiful. Think before you speak and get your ass up and ask her!'', Telma told him with a demonic aura surrounding her.

''You searched for her for hours and finally your love is blooming with her and that's it? Every girl in this village..'', she started to get louder like she held a speech.

''Yeah I know, every girl in this village wants me..'', Dark murmured.

''Clash''once again Dark was hit by her. ''God that hurts..'', Dark cried out and held his head.