Chapter Three; Meeting Peyton

Lou's POV

I feel so sad for Liam because him and Danielle were a great couple. But i must say that the whole management didn't tell me to do this 'thing' is not entirely convincing if you ask me! As soon as I left Liam to go and talk to Louis, Peyton walked up to me and flung her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. After that a boy aged about the same as Peyton walked out of the train station holding a girl about the same age as Kye. He walked over to Peyton and hugged her too. I was really confused! And so were the boys.

"Oh, this is Danny my boyfriend! Danny this is Lou, Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and my Niece Lux!" Libby says, as she introduced us all to Danny.

I looked at Danny, he looked a lot like Harry, like the resemblance was scary! Harry was staring at Danny with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Danny, how have you been?" Harry speaks up, shaking Danny's hand.

"I've been cool Haz, what about you cuz?" Danny replied.

Peyton's POV

COUSIN???!!! Why didn't Danny tell me this, this is going to be so awkward:/

"You two are cousins??" I ask confused.

"Yeah, we are babe" Danny says.

"Oh, cool, how come you never told me then?" I ask, slightly weirded out by the situation.

"It never came up, sorry babe" he says.

"It's fine, I think it's cool!" I reply.

I was about to say something to Lou when I was interrupted by my little daughter saying Mumma in her cutie pie voice.

"Awrh, hello baby" I cooed at her.

She gurgled at me and said "Up pwease Mumma"

I smiled at her and lifted my baby up. She buried her head in my neck as she got very shy.

"So who's this little cutie then?" Harry says stroking her cheek.

"This is Tayla" Danny and I say at the same time, which was quite freaky.

She pointed to Harry and said "up pwease sir". Everyone giggled at her remark but Harry did what he was asked to. Harry picked Tayla up and placed her on his hip. She stopped being shy for once and played peek-a-boo with him.

About 7 minutes later we went into the limo to go home, the seating plan was...

Peyton Tayla Harry Danny Kye Niall

Lou Lux Zayn. Liam. Louis

It was about a 15 minute drive to Lou's house. I honestly couldn't wait to tell the boys the good news! I just wondered how they would react!

We got into the house and everyone say down on the couch and was silent.

"Peyton's got something to tell you all" lou said excitedly.

"Yeah I do," I say. "As you all know I auditioned for the X factor 2013 earlier this month and I got through to boot camp!"

As the words came out of my mouth, I was bombarded by hugs and cuddles of congratulations. The first person to hug me was Danny because I hadn't told him that I got through, I guess it was a surprise to him too.

Suddenly, a phone rang....

Everyone checked their phones but no one picked theirs up. After a while we realised that it was Danny's phone that had rang and he had walked out of the room. I decided to go and follow him but I took Kye as a reason for following Danny. I overheard a conversation between Danny and the other person. It went a little like this.