Chapter Eight; Little Accident

Harry's POV

I wondered where Peyton was, I hadn't seen her in a while so I decided to go and see if I could find her. After a while of looking I found her in a private room talking to Tayla. I wanted to tell her about Kye but I didn't want to upset her even more.

Kye had just had a mental breakdown in front of us all and fainted and an ambulance is on it's way. Luckily Lou knew a lot about this kind of thing because she had had it when she was younger.

It was heartbreaking to see him just collapse in front of us, we did help him up but he was unconscious for about 2 minutes.

After about a minute he came back round again and was okay-ish.

I think the ambulance has just arrived because I can hear the door being opened and some unknown voices talking.

I don't know if I should say anything to Peyton, but after all he is her son. She does have the right to know what Is going on!

I decided to tell her because she might find out a different way and I wouldn't want that for her.

I called her over and she smiled softly as she got up leaving Tayla to sit down and okay with her build-a-bear.

She came and stood next to me, she looked stunning but that wasn't why I was here.

"Peyton, I've got to tell you something important. Kye has had a mental breakdown and has fainted but he is okay now because the ambulance is here to look after him." I said, feeling her pain.

Her face was straight but her lip was quivering. She was trying to hold back the tears so I pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head.

She cried onto my shoulder for a bit and then I dried her tears. She went off to find Kye whilst I picked up Tayla and brought her into the other room where Kye was.

Tayla and Kye were really close and now that they could talk, they became even closer because they could understand each other even more. They had been through tough times together and have never left each other's side.

Now that I think about it I guess it is just the relationship between me and Gemma! We are close and have been through a lot but she is always there to help me through the tough times when I need it.

Tayla was hugging her build-a-bear, who she adores, very tightly to her chest. She had a worried look on her face because she couldn't see her mum I guess.

She buried her head into my neck and began to relax like she usually does. She had no idea what was going on with Kye, and she didn't really need to at the moment.

When we reached the room that everyone else was in, the paramedics were taking Kye to the ambulance. I asked Lou what was going on.

She said that because he had fainted after his unknown breakdown, they were going to run a few tests on him and just maybe keep him overnight just to check up on him.

The only problem was that Peyton is scared of hospitals, there is a reason for this but I won't go into it. I know that she won't be able to stay for 24 hours in there with Kye so I decided to go with them into the ambulance to help her.

I left Lou with Tayla because I know that Peyton and I trust her a lot with Tayla. After all Lou was her Aunty anyway.

I rushed into the back of the ambulance and stay with Peyton. I held her hand and drew circles with my thumb along the back of it to sooth her. She was petrified of ambulances and anything related to hospitals so I don't know how she is going to cope.

I whispered a few things like "it's going to be alright" into her ear, and she claimed down a bit.

The ambulance was going pretty fast now, with its blue lights flashing and it's sirens blasting. Suddenly it came to a halt.

We were stuck in traffic!

Kye started to have another breakdown, he began shouting random words and screaming help and ouch. The paramedics ran to his side and Peyton and I did as much as we could to help him.

He fainted again, Peyton wasn't happy at all. Anyone could tell why...

1) she was in an ambulance which she fears.

2) her son was having a breakdown right in front of her.

3) everything was just a little too much for her today.

Kye breathing started to get heavier and heavier and not soon after it all started, he fainted again...

----------

Hey guys, this was a long chapter so I won't waffle for long now. Please fan, vote and comment:)

Stay Beautiful<3

Spxrkles💁