Chapter Seventeen; Concert

Niall's POV
We decided to leave after that and go and get ready for the concert tonight at our hotel rooms.
There were 2 to a room for everyone except Harry Peyton Kye and Tayla. The pairs were;
Me and Liam
Zayn and Perrie
Louis and Eleanor
Brittany and AnnaLee
Lou and Lux
My phone buzzed in my pocket, it was a text from 'Peyton'
'Hey Nialler, can you swap rooms with Harry because I don't even want to face him again. Thanks, love you xxx'
I do get what she means so I replied back to her nicely.
'Sure thing, hope you don't mind sleeping with me:) love you too xxxx'
Peyton is such a nice girl and I hope Harry sees what he's done to her, first Danny and now him talk about stressful!
I texted Harry to tell him the new arrangements.
'Hey Haz, Peyton asked if I could stay with her tonight, she doesn't feel too good. Hope you don't mind:)'
He texted back saying 'yeah whatever'. WHAT WAS THIS GUY'S PROBLEM!
Couldn't he see he had the beautiful and most caring girl in the world and he chose a fan over her, what a douche!
Peyton's POV
I loved Niall, everything about him was all so laid back and chilled and it was really calming. He cared about everyone and didn't seem to care so much about himself. He was selfless, the ideal father figure for Kye and Tayla, but I was still dating Harry and I couldn't do that to him. Even though he chose a fan over me, I couldn't run off with his best friend could I?
Whatever Harry's problem was, I don't really care, I just hope he knows that Kye and Tayla saw me crying and they didn't look too happy about it.
We arrived at the hotel and we went to our rooms. I found Ni and he walked Kye into the lift and I did the same with Tayla.
The lift took us to the 2nd floor and we got out and went into our room. It was massive and it was gorgeous. There was a double bed and a double cot.
"Thank you for swapping with Harry, I just didn't know if I could cope with him in the same room" I thanked Niall.
"It was really no problem, I'm sure Liam will have a stern word with him when they get to their room!" he replied.
Kye came back into the room with Tayla just as I finished my short conversation with Niall.
"Mummy mummy can we play a game with uncle Niall and you!" My two children chanted at me and Niall.
I looked at Niall he nodded to say yes.
"What game would you like to play?" I asked them. It wasn't worth asking because I knew the answer was going to be-
"Hide and seek!" My thoughts were interrupted my Tayla and Kye shouting.
We began to play and Niall was seeking. I hid in the toilet behind the door and Tayla laid in the bath silently. I think Kye was hiding in the bedroom under the bed but I'm not too sure.
"Ready or not here I come, I'm gonna get your big fat bum!" I heard Niall shout, which sent Tayla into a fit of giggles.
We played a few games of hide and seek and then we began to get ready for the concert.
I put on my makeup which included powder, concealer mascara and winged eyeliner, and decided on what to wear. In the end I decided to wear a black and white polkadot figure hugging dress with my strappy black grip heels.
I dressed Tayla in her Minnie Mouse dress and polkadot converse. Kye chose his outfit with Niall, it was blue skinny jeans with a white top that says 'I didn't do it' written in red and his white converse. Niall wore a polo shirt, skinny jeans and converse. Kind of like Kye's outfit.
We waited in the lobby for the others and then got in the limo to go to the concert. The atmosphere was tense in the limo as hardly anyone spoke. Everyone was dressed fancily and looked nice. Harry was on his phone all the way there. It made me wonder, was he cheating on me?
I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of screaming fans. I somehow felt their excitement because I too was a fangirl. I grabbed my phone and went into twitter.
"@PeytonTeasdale: at McBusted! My fangirl needs have been satisfied! Eek! Can't wait xx"
In seconds I got retweets mentions and favourites but one stood out, it was from Niall, it said;
"@NiallOfficial: @PeytonTeasdale I can't wait either, #InnerFangirl😂😂"
This is why I love Nialler, he can be so cute.
We got out of the car and walked into the concert hall and took out seats on the front row. They played many songs that I loved, then a few songs that made me cry.
Air Hostess
You Said No
Who's David
5 Colours in Her Hair
Obviously
Sleeping With the Light On
Star Girl
Nerdy
Room on the 3rd Floor
Thunderbirds Are Go
I Want You Back
Shine a Light
What I Go to School For
Crashed the Wedding
All About You
Air Hostess
Year 3000
It was truly a great concert but I was so damn tired that I couldn't wait to go back to the hotel.
After the concert we met up with Carrie, Giovanna, Georgia, Buzz and Izzy and I got all of their numbers and we said that we would meet up soon.
Kye and Tayla were shattered so Niall and I decided to take them back to the hotel and soon enough we too were falling asleep like them. Tonight was truly the best!!
----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys
Hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it. Hope I didn't bore you with my fangirl knowledge.
Stay Beautiful
Spxrkles🌺