Chapter Thirty; Award Show

Perrie's POV
Tonight is going to be fabby, all the boys are getting into their tuxedos at Liam's apartment and us girls are getting ready at Lou's place because all of her hair stuff is set up there. Lou has kindly offered to do all of our hair, gotta love Lou💕
I got ready first and was the first customer of Lou's Hair Salon, as we call it. As soon as I was ready I got a text from Zayn, it read;
Hey babe, Harry and Brittany are planning something with Peyton's performance tonight. Tell her immediately before it's too late. See you later, love Zayn xx
What a bitch! I knew she was a horrible person as soon as I met her. She's just like my 2nd Cousin Talia, she's so manipulative and repulsive. I replied with;
Hey babe, thanks for letting me know, we need to do something about it! Call me in about 10 minutes. See you later, love Perrie xxx
After it had sent I ran off to find Peyton who was sitting with Riley talking about something fairly interesting.
"Hey Toni, can I tell you something?" I ask.
"Sure what is it?" She replies.
"Well Britrany and Harry are planning something with your performance and it's not good. We need to stop them before it's too late!" I say quickly.
"OMG, those creeps. I can't believe- wait yes I can, but that's beside the point! Maybe I could get us to sing on our own instead of with a band? Yeah that sounds good" Peyton says, as she gets her phone out to ring the others I'm guessing.
Peyton's POV
"Hey guys, it's Peyton, one of my ex best friends is planning to ruin our performance, she's in the band behind us at the Brits. Do you want to sing on our own instead so there's no hassle?" I ask them.
"Yeah that's fine, and I can't believe they would do such a thing. We just have to smash it!" Chantelle says down the phone.
"Okay well I will see you in a little bit, love y'all" I say hanging up.
Now I need to get ready, I can't wait to totally smash the performance.
Niall's POV
Kye looks so cute in his little tux. Just how I'd imagine him to look like for Peyton and I's wedding. That's if she wants to marry me. I love Peyton with everything I have, she's my world and I don't know how I would cope without her. Her band are going to smash it tonight! They're singing their new single Guess We'll Never Know which they co wrote with Carrie Hope Fletcher. They're not performing it with her tonight as she can't be there because she's performing in Lés Miseráblé at the Queen's Theatre in London.
God I waffle on a lot but I do really love Peyton! A lot! 100%!
We are all ready and out hair is all on point. I can't wait to walk the re at pet for the first time with Tayla, Kye and Peyton!
Weave to pick the girls up in a limo in 15 minutes so we all decided to play one FIFA match before we leave. Same teams as before obviously.
Riley's POV
All of us girls are ready, I feel really insecure because they're all so pretty and I'm just average. Not pretty and not ugly, just average. I guess that's why most of them are models and hair stylists and singers, I'm just a TV presenter that no one recognises.
I love being on the TV and hosting things like The Brit Awards, which I'm hosting tonight with Paddy McGuiness, but It does get tedious when no one recognises you. Hopefully now that I'm with Liam I will feel a little more appreciated because he actually loves me, I hope.
It's 10 minutes until the boys are picking us up, these minutes better fly by because I any wait to get out onto the red carpet and see Liam's face again. We've been dating now, on and off, for about 2/3 months and I really like him but I really hope he like me as much as I do. He really is my sunshine, I mean I was a directioner, well I say was but I still am, before I met him and he's been my favourite ever since 2010.
I'm just one of the lucky 5 that get to date them. Fulfilling everyone else's dream.
I was too caught up in my own thoughts to hear the doorbell ring wow ten minute has flown by. Time for the red carpet!
"The boys are here girls!" I shout up to everyone in Lou's Room.
"Coming!" They shout down.
They all walk glamorously down the stairs and walk out the front door in their lovely dresses. I loved their dresses as much as I loved my own, al lot!

We all got with our dates and went to sit with them in the limo, this shod be a lush evening.
Louis' POV
Eleanor and the thee girls looked stunning, I think all the boys were taken aback by their beauty. I really hope Harry and Brittany don't start another arguement.
*skipping red carpet because I'm boring sorry!*
Liam's POV
Everyone looked amazing and as we were shown to our tables I held my arm around Riley's waist in a protective manor. I can't believe she is hosting the awards. A whole 3 hours of my beautiful girl standing up there showing her unknown beauty to the world. I love Riley so much, no one else could understand.
Peyton's POV
We are opening the show, we as in Dream Girls, and I can't wait. Tayla and Kye were so cute on the carpet with Niall and I. I just can't wait to see them in the crowd when we're performing.
"DREAM GIRLS YOU'RE ON IN 2" our manager shouts from the wings of the stage.
We all ran out to our position on stage and waiting for the music to start before us.
Here we go...
Chantelle;
What if, no one ever told a lie?
And, what if, raindrops tasted like red wine?
Lauren;
And what if, when I told you I was fine, you knew the truth?
What if I read every book this planet had?
Adelaide;
And what if, you were really Spiderman?
And what if I do everything I can, to win back you?
Me;
But there are so many answers that we'll never know,
And what you and I were destined for is one of those.So oh, ohhh,
All;
I guess we'll never know,
And I won't let it show,
How much I hate it so.
I guess we'll never know.
Adelaide;
What if, I became a scientist?
And, what if, there were TV shows we never missed?
Chantelle & Lauren;
And what if from the moment we first kissed I understood,
That there are so many answers that we'll never know,
And what you and I were destined for is one of those.So oh, ohhh,
I heard a boo from the crowd to look up to see that it was Brittany. Man I have many bones to pick with her after this show.
All;
I guess we'll never know,
And I won't let it show,
How much I hate it so.
I guess we'll never know.
Me;
And everybody's saying that ohhh,
We were only playing with love,
But it don't feel that way,
So put me out my misery,
Tell me what you were to me.So oh, ohhh,
All;
I guess we'll never know,
And I won't let it show,
How much I hate it so.
Me;
I guess we'll never know..

That was it, we had opened the Brit Awards! Wow, my heart was pumping, I looked at Niall all the way through the song. It felt, right.
We walked over to Riley and James Corden who we're hosting the show.
"Hello and welcome to the Brit Awards, I'm Riley Haven and this is James Corden. You have just seen Dream Girls sing their new single 'Guess We'll Never Know' which they co wrote with Carrie Hope Fletcher who sadly can't be here as she is performing in Les Mis. Their single is available to buy on app stores worldwide. Once again we thank Dream Girls for being here tonight and opening our show, and WELCOME!" Riley read from the auto cue infront of her.
We say goodbye to Riley and James and leave the stage to find our seats, mine being next to Niall and the girls are on the opposite table.

One direction won a handful of awards and we, being dream girls, won two awards which was amazing! Our first two awards ever were own where everyone was watching.
Iggy Azalea and Ariana Grande performed 'Problem' an try absolutely smashed it. McBusted also performed a medley of their songs. The night was magical.
Just as Riley and James were closing the show they say at our table and had a little chat with all of us.
Harry's POV
"Hello boys and how are we all this evening?" Riley asked.
We all replied with 'Good' and 'great', well everyone apart from Brittany. She replied with 'could've been better'. She wasn't going to do it now was she?
"And why not Brittany?" James asked curiously.
And that's when she went for it.
"Well, I have something to tell you all watching here and at home. It's about a certain young lady on this table. She is a slut and had kids at 16 with someone she didn't even know. I am warning you, if you get involved with this skank then you'll definitely never live to see a better day. She'll pull you in and pretend she's your friend but really all she wants is your money and your fame. She's only dating Niall for the money and fame, her kids are her sob story and she deserves to be found out. Ladies and Gentlemen I'm talking about PEYTON TEASDALE!" Brittany shouts into the microphone. Wow, I didn't think she was that mean, she didn't need to go that far.
Eleanor's POV
How could she do that to Peyton! She's gonna pay for this!
Peyton ran off in her high heels as fast as she could and Niall and Louis ran after her. I decided to get Brittany back, the Calder way, us Calders don't put up with bitches like her. I walked over to her, squared up to her and bitch slapped her hard round the face, hah, maybe that will teach her! I hit her so hear that she fell into Harry who just ignored her, wow she's been ditched!
Feeling satisfied with myself, I ran to find Peyton, Niall and Louis. I saw Niall and Louis outside the ladies toilets looking worried.
"Hey is Peyton in there?" I asked them. They both nodded, Niall had tears in his eyes and Louis' eyes were full of anger.
I opened the door to hear sobbing coming from the end cubicle.
"Peyton, please open up, it's Eleanor. Are you alright honey?" I cooed, trying to entire her to talk. She opened the door to reveal her smudged makeup and puffy red eyes. I engulfed her in a hug and lead her out of the toilets.
"Do you want to go home?" I ask her before we leave the toilets. She nods and I gather her jacket and we leave for the car.
"Peyton, babe, are you alright? come here" Niall asks looking worried. He hugs her tightly as she sobs into his shoulder.
Louis puts his arm aroun my waist and we leave them to find the kids and the others and leave as soon as possible.
"Babe, we need take Tayla and Kye back to our flat because they can't see Peyton like that." I say to Louis, he nods his head understandingly.
We find Tayla and Kye and get them out ASAP before the press could get to us.
Niall's POV
how could she! I can't believe Brittany would do such a thing, note my sarcasm. BUT in all seriousness she has destroyed Peyton, for real. She's not talking or even looking at anyone anymore, all her confidence is gone, and worst of all Brittany was once her friend, backstabbing b-i-t-c-h!
I hold Peyton in my arms as I open the door to our apartment. She goes straight into the bathroom to wipe her eyes as I get into my lounge pants and wait for her to emerge again.
Brittany is seriously going to pay for this!