Chapter Twenty Nine; Girls' and Boys' day out

Niall's POV
We leave for tour this weekend (in 2 days) and so does Peyton, she leaves for the X factor tour and we leave for a little tour of Europe. Maybe we could do a collab concert but that's just an idea at the moment.
We, meaning Peyton and I, had to pack our suitcases and the kids' ones as they were stating with Peyton's brother Aidan and his girlfriend Faith. We trusted them a lot and They are both adored by the twins.
"Mummy how long will you and daddy be gone for?" Tayla asked nicely.
"Only about 2 months it's a very short tour!" Peyton replied.
"So we will be with uncle Aidan and Aunty Faith for 2 WHOLE months!" Tayla shouted, with her sassy tone.
"Yes, Two whole months of looking at TV screens, and constantly playing video games. When you put it that way it doesn't sound as bad a you made it out to be, little miss sassy pants! You've been spending way too much time with uncle Louis!" Peyton replied, mocking her sass.
Peyton's POV
Tayla could be so sweet sometimes, almost too sweet, as if she was up to something.
"But tomorrow because it's mummy's last week, we are going to have a girly day, with Aunty El, Aunty Perrie, Aunty Lou-Lou, Riley and Lux. Sound fun princess?" I ask Tayla.
"Yes, girly day out with my favourite family members! Sounds fabby!" Tayla squealed with excitement.
"Okay, go and pick out something to wear because Aunty Lou-Lou is picking us up in about an hour" I tell her.
Tayla runs off to pick out her clothes whilst I go and do the same. I straightened my hair and put it into a high pony tail, I tied it with some burgundy ribbon and pulled on my clothes. I chose a burgundy sweater with some legging and heels black boots. When I had finished I went to check on Tayla who was twirling about her room with a princess wand. She was so cute.
"Hello princess, what clothes did you pick out?" I asked her.
She pointe to a leopard print top with some pink leggings. She had also chosen some shoes to go with it as well, they were leopard print with pink laces. I got her dressed and did her hair the same as mine, minus the straightening part!
She looked adorable. So cute.
"Shall we say goodbye to daddy?" I asked her. She nodded and ran into the game room where there was an Xbox one. I could've betted on the act that the two boys were on there and BINGO who was right?
Niall's POV
Kye and I were playing Mario kart, I know he's only 4 but he's amazing at it! My phone buzzed in my pocket so I paused the game and answered it.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey Nialler it's Louis, the girls are going out together so, wanna have a FIFA/Mario kart tournament round Liam's house? The others are coming along with Tom, Lou's husband!" He asked.
"Sure we'll be over in a minute" I said hanging up.
Kye switched off the wii and we went upstairs to get changed. I don't need to tell you what we were wearing because that's what girls do! Once we were ready, we got in my land rover and sped off to Louis'
Peyton's POV
Today is going to be the best day ever! All the day with my girlies, can't wait! We are going shopping at westfield's, then we are going to get manicures, an finally meet up with the guys for dinner and movie night.
"Bye daddy, bye Kye!" Tayla shouted giving them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Bye Kye, bye Ni! Love you!" I said giving them a kiss and hug goodbye.
Tayla and I ran to the porch and waited until we heard a car horn, which told us that Lou an Lux were here to pick us up.
We got our bags and shut the door behind us! Off to do some shopping!
Niall's POV
After we had said goodbye to Peyton and Tayla, Kye switched off the wii and we went upstairs to get changed. I don't need to tell you what we were wearing because that's what girls do! Once we were ready, we got in my land rover and sped off to Louis' house.
We got there in no time and as soon as we opened the door Kye was bundled by Louis, Liam and Zayn. Harry was left on his own to just text his bitch of a girlfriend Brittany. Kye loved his uncles, and aunties, and they all spoilt him rotten. They're forever buying him toys and clothes, it's honestly never ending.
"Uncle Lou-Lou, I want to be your team with daddy! Against uncle Zaynie, uncle LiLi and Harry" Kye says as Lou picks him up and spins him round.

"Okay! Let's set up Mario kart!" Louis screams like a little kid.
Peyton's POV
We arrived at the mall and headed straight for top shop! My absolute favourite shop! Tayla tried on a little pink dress flowing dress, she looked adorable.
"Aww, Tayla, look at you, little princess!" Perrie squealed with excitement.
Next was El, she tried on a purple short dress which hung off one of her shoulders, she looked amazing!
Perrie tried on a black short dress, she looked really pretty.
"Aunty Perrie looks very pretty in that dress!" Tayla says as Perrie walks out the changing rooms.
Riley bought a red dress that came to her ankles, I bought a blue dress that came to my thighs. Tayla, Perrie and El bought the dresses they tried on. Lou bought a white dress with diamonds round the neck, and Lux bought a dress similar to Tayla's.
Louis' POV
Wow this game is proving difficult, FOR THE OTHER TEAM! We are smashing it! We've won 5/6 races we played! Kye is a little wizz kid when it comes to computer games, Niall has taught him well.
Harry doesn't look too happy, he keeps running out of the room to answer his phone. It seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, I don't really take that much notice though because I'm too busy WINNING!
Zayn's POV (new territory eh?)
Today was going to be the best day ever, computer games all day until the award show! We are currently losing, I blame it on Harry who keeps getting up to answer his god dam phone. I texted the other boys when we were in between races saying that I would follow him next time he went out to see what he was up to.
We started another race, Mario circuit to be precise, and on the 2/3 lap, just on cue, Harry walked out the room. I followed him into the kitchen, making sure that I wasn't making myself obvious.
"Hey Britt, are you coming to the award show tonight? Oh you are good good! Ahh so you're a backing musician for Peyton, make sure you make her performance flop so you can look amazing whilst performing! Okay love you-" Harry's phone call was too much for me to handle so I ran back to the game room in Liam's apartment.
If he ruins Peyton's band's performance I will slaughter him! Peyton is like my sister, and she means a lot to everyone in our little group! I can't believe he would even try that. He such a thug! I need to tell the others.